6. Road trip

"They say you have to love yourself before you love someone else, but I think sometimes in order for you to believe you're capable of self-love, you need another person to show you what they see in you before you can see it and believe it for yourself"

---

You opened your eyes to the bright sun shining through the window and into the room.

Even so the day ended good, you were still sad. It was never simple for you to lose a loved one.

After losing Toby and Sabrina, you spend weeks lock inside your room, you wouldn't even come out of your room to get something to eat.

Your mom had to bring the food to you.

You could then feel Five's right arm around you, his arm was laying like he was scared that you would disappear.

You turned around to see Five laying next to you with his eyes closed.

He looked so peaceful when he was asleep like that with some pieces of his hair in front of his face.

You smiled before closing your eyes.

"Good morning" a voice said and you opened your eyes to see Five looking at you "Good morning" you said "What a beautiful sight to wake up to" he said as he stared at you and you smiled "Did you sleep well?" you asked "Better than I ever did" he answered.

"Come, we better get up and eat with the others before they are done" you said and Five nodded before the two of you got dress for the day.

Five put on some black jeans and he put a white T-shirt with dark blue checked on and a white shirt underneath, he put on a light brown vest and put a hat on his head. The hat was checkered blue with a black band around it and a small feather on the left side.

You got dress into dark blue shorts with white sneakers and a dark red shirt.

---

Light jazz music was playing in the background when you and Five walked down the stairs.

You both looked over at the bar to see Diego and Klaus sitting together by the table, looking a 12-year-old boy name Stanley who was taking food from the buffet.

Klaus then looked at Diego "That little delinquent is your son?" he asked "Allegedly my son" Diego said and Klaus laughed "That's so funny!" he said.

Five looked at Stan as he walked over to the others, carrying his mimosa drink in one hand and his other hand tucked into the pocket of his jeans while you were walking next to him, holding a glass of juice.

Five could see that you were a little shaky 'cause of have happen to you so he kept an eye on you. He didn't try coddle you because he already knew that you'd end up shutting down. It was something he learn when you were kids and that was one of the many things he knew about you.