4. I will squash you like a bug

"Your mind is either your most powerful ally or your worst enemy. The choice is yours" 

 The choice is yours" 

---

Allison and Vanya was looking around in their room.

Their room had a couch and two chairs that was standing in front of a fire place where there was a mirror above the fireplace.

The wallpaper was a dark green oddly decorated and there was also two windows.

A bed was up against a wall next to fireplace and under the window and another bed was next to the bed on the right side of the room. It was also standing up against the wall.

"It's not too small. It's definitely ugly" Allison said as the two looked around.

Vanya let out a sigh as they lay down on the beds.

"Last night, I was sleeping in my own bed next to my amazing husband" Allison said "I kissed Sissy goodbye a few hours ago. Give or take 50 years" Vanya said and Allison turned her head to look at her "I'm glad you finally found somebody that treated you right" she said with a smile.

"She saw me for who I really am. I'm not ready to give that up" Vanya said as she turned her head towards Allison a little bit.

"I feel the same about Ray. We better not have left them just to die in some superhero turf war" Allison said and Vanya looked at her "You need to go home. Hug your daughter" she said and Allison thought for a bit before she sat up.

"What if Diego's right and the Sparrows attack?" she asked "We fought the entire Commission. I mean, we can handle, what? Seven jerks in uniforms? They just caught us off guard. Plus we have Natalie on our side" Vanya said "Yeah and she can do incredible things " Allison said and Vanya nodded while Allison looked down.

"You should go to the airport" Vanya said and Allison looked at her "And get back to your real life. I would if I could" she said.

Allison nodded before she got up and opened up her arms as she walked over to her.

Vanya got up before she opened up her arms "Thank you" Allison said as they wrapped their arms around each other "You're a good sister" Allison said before they both pulled away and she left.

Vanya lay back down on the bed and she looked out the window to see a billboard with the Sparrows on.

As she was looking at the billboard, a plan came to her, what if she could got their leader Marcus to hand them the briefcase since he was the one that let them leave.

But she need help with that, someone Marcus had respect for, someone that was calm, don't want to fight, someone who can scared people, and she knew just the one to ask.

---

Vanya knocked on a door and it opened "Hey sis" you said as you stood in the door "Hey Tilly. Can we talk?" Vanya asked "Of course, about what?" you asked "Private" Vanya said and you walked out on the hallway before closing the door behind me "Five is in the shower" you said "Weird you didn't join him" Vanya said "We just started dating, we don't want to rush into anything. We're taking it slow" you said "I'm glad you two are finally together. You're a perfect couple and you fit perfect together" Vanya said "Thanks sis. So did you and Sissy" you said and Vanya let out a small smile before she took a deep breath.