28. Wedding at the end of the word

"Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy"

---

After the dance, you and Five walked over to a table before sitting down while Chet was walking around, taking photos. 

Then Klaus approach your and Five's table "Cinco! Mi hermano" Klaus said to Five "Oh God" Five mumbled as Klaus sat down beside him "What do you want?" Five asked "Listen to me, Dad is upstairs right now with a plan to save everything. So what do you say that you and I pop up to the suite for a little chitchat?" Klaus asked "No" you said.

"Are you like Frick and Frack with the old man now?" Five asked Klaus "This dad's different. He's a turtle. Hard on the outside, but all cute an wrinkly and occasionally delicious on the inside" Klaus said "Okay that sounded a bit wrong" you said as Five took a sip of his champagne glass before he dropped his head with a sigh as he put down his glass on the table while you got up and walked over to the buffet to get some food.

"Klaus?" Five asked "Yeah?" Klaus asked "Old dogs like him never change. He has never had our best interests at heart" Five said and dropped his shot glass down his champagne glass "So, my only plan for tonight is to get fucked up beyond all recognition and spend a few hours with my lovely girlfriend" Five said before he patted him on the shoulder "Sure" Klaus said and lifted up his glass before he clinked it against Five's "Have at it" he said "I shall" Five said but then Five saw Klaus' eyes on you and he was about to walk over to you, but then Five blinked in front of his brother.

"You are not talking to her about that plan of his, I will not let her spend a second alone with the old man, so you leave her alone" Five warned as he pointed his finger at Klaus who raised his hands up in surrender "Got it?" Five asked and Klaus nodded "Got it" he said.

"What is going on?" you asked as you came over to them "Nothing" Five said before he sent Klaus now more glare as both you and him walked over to sit down on your table.

"What was that all about?" you asked Five "Klaus think that Reginald has a plan to save all of this" he said before he looked at you "You are not gonna talk to him, are you?" he asked "No, of course not" you said and you could see the relief on his face.

"There must be a reason my mom wanted me away from Reginald. She warned me, saying that he is an evil and dangerous man. So I'm not talking to him" you said and Five smiled.

Klaus walked over to Toby that was standing by the buffet "Hello T" he said "Hey" Toby said "So about dad" Klaus said "No" Toby said "Please" Klaus beg "Klaus, I will never be on that asshole's side again not after what he did. So if that is the only reason you wanted to talk to me, then keep walking" Toby said and Klaus nodded before he turned around.

He then looked at Diego and he was about to walk over to him, but then Lila push him back down on a chair "Klaus, don't even think about going over there and filling his empty head with bad ideas" Lila said as she sat down in front of him.