"That's good" Namjoon caressed Tae's head before going.
---------

Jeon family enters the engagement hall, the crowd's attention turns to them which makes Minseo fuming in anger, mumbling cursing words.

Tae was looking beautiful in a violet saree, the diamond choker Jeon family gave him at his neck perfectly matching the saree, a smile on his face making his beauty on another level.

Jungkook wore a matching violet suit, platinum bracelet on one wrist and watch on another wrist, the platinum thin chain on his neck, the couple totally giving a happy aura. Namjoon is no less than them, he looks like a movie star despite of his age.

Taekook outfit

Taekook outfit

"Hyung" Jhope hugs his brother and smiled while greeting Jungkook and Namjoon.

Tae went with Jhope to help his mother, Jungkook and Namjoon went to talk to mens present there.

Taehyung's sisters made a scene for coming late, he ignored them and served the juice for the guests.

"Hyung, is that enough or should I fill more cups?" Jhope asked, filling the juice in cups.

"Enough on the ladies side, let me fill the balance and you take the juice to the men's side. Appa and your brother-in-law must be there" Tae said.

"What's so urgent about giving them juice? My In-laws are waiting. Jhope take the juice to my husband first" Sooyun came and ordered Jhope.

"Nonna, brother-in-law is also with them so I am just telling him to give them all," Tae explained.

"You just want your In-laws to be upper hands just because they're rich" Sooyun continues to argue "They gave you such expensive jewelry" she said, eyeing the diamond choker.

Tae sighs tiredly "I am their daughter-in-law so they just want me to look presentable for their status" Tae said.

Taehyung agreed to wear the jewelry because he didn't want to be a shame to Jeon's, he entered their home with nothing just with his clothes but his sister went with to their In-laws with fifty sovereign jewels and they will be coming to the engagement with many jewelries which definitely make a difference between the Tae and his sisters so he wore the choker for the sake of Jeon family's prestige.

"Stop making up stories, just say you have all of these jewelry, we will not snatch it away from you" Her voice clearly shows jealousy.

"Noona stop it, hyung give me the plate" Jhope takes the plate which is filled with glasses of juice.

"This engagement is for Minseo not you, she will look great in this choker" Sooyun again started.

"Are you really hearing what you're saying, this is not mine, appa gave me this just for engagement I will return it to him" Taehyung said, he was irritated by Sooyun.