LORENZOS POV

I woke up to the vibration of my phone

Aurelio: awww is someone grumpy cuz his sister like to sleep with her other brothers and not just him🥺

Marcello: shut it faccia di cazzo (fuck face)

Aurelio: jeez someone woke up on the wrong side of bed

Me: IF ARI WASNT ON MY CHEST I WOULD BE TORTURING ALL OF YOU

Oh my god that picture, I hate my brothers for coming in here but I'm so thankful for them taking that picture.

I looked down to see her beautiful face. I held her tighter as I put my phone back onto the night stand. I closed my eyes never wanting this moment to end. At least in my arms I know that's she's safe.

She began to move around and then tried to get up. I groaned and pull her back down

"10 more minutes princess"

She laughed and lied back down "fine but only 10 minutes

"God I could listen to your laugh all day"

She laughed again "well I guess you guys will have to up your humor"

"Oh it's on" I smirked as I got out of bed "Cmon let go get some breakfast I think Marcello is cooking so this otta be funny" 

She just smiled and followed me out of the room

ARIAS POV

I don't know that last time I slept that good or that long. I remember having a nightmare but Enzo calmed me down and held me which helped a ton. I've never had someone to help me through those.

If this is a dream I hope I never wake up

I don't understand my brothers obsession with my laugh. But Enzo apparently is going to try and get me to laugh more.

Right now Im following through this giant mansion to the dining room for breakfast.

Enzo and I walk in to see Mar covered in pancake batter. I bust out laughing as I see him and they all turned to look at me in awe.

"You guys are obsessed" I mocked

"Of course la mia piccola Stella" Sandro said smirking

"You're our obsession" Mar added as he whipped pancake batter off his face.

I rolled my eyes at all of them and went over to Elio as he was sitting on his phone.

"Hey Elio whatcha doin"

He eyes brightened "I'm playing this new game. You wanna see? You have to throw these birds to hit the pigs and make them blow up."

I laughed as he rambled on about his game "can I watch you play?"