"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For always being thoughtful and considerate of me. For never giving up on me. For always being there for me. For always loving me even when I was such a monster to you." Wonwoo gave her a smile as he finished talking.

"And, for being a good wife." He pinched her nose.

"Aw, that actually hurts."

"We should have a dinner with your dad and my father this weekend." Recommended Wonwoo.

"Yes, I agree."

And that's when the electricity suddenly went off.

"Did you forgot to pay the electricity or something?" Sehui joshed.

"No, I just recharged them yesterday." He frowned.

"Wait here, I'll check the fuse box."

When Wonwoo's already away from her, Sehui could feel that there's something approaching her but since it's way too dark, she couldn't see anything.

"Wonwoo? Is that you?" She asked.

"You bet it's Wonwoo." The voice whispered right beside her ear.

Before Sehui could even scream for a help, the unknown person covered her mouth and soon covered her face with plastic as well as tying both her hands together. He forcefully brought her out of the house not knowing where the person is actually bringing her to.

Sehui wouldn't stop screaming and kicking whatever there is, not that she could see. Few moments later, the unknown person grabbed her hand and brought her to somewhere else.

When her hands are untied, Sehui ripped the plastic off.

"Jungmin?! What the fuck is this?! Whatever the fuck you're doing, stop it before-" Sehui couldn't finish her sentence when Jungmin covered her mouth with his hand.

"Stop saying 'Wonwoo wouldn't hesitate to kill you' because trust me, he would never kill me. Even if he have the desire to do so, I'd be dead long ago. It's logic, Sehui." Ending his statement with a smirk, that's when Sehui stomped her foot on one of his foot causing him to squawk in pain.

"Yah!"

Sehui looked around and noticed that she's at the same place where Jungmin kidnapped her before.

"Oh, god. Not this drama again." She rolled her eyes.

"Seriously, how much did you got paid for doing this drama?" She gave him a bored look.

"Woah, look at this girl trying to joke when she's actually in danger." He smirked.

"What do you want?"

"For your information, I could make the same thing that happened to Eunyoung, happen to you as well." He raised an eyebrow.

"You called Sungmin a psycho when he held Eunyoung captive for years and now you wanna do the same to me?! You're a psycho too! I think there's a hospital nearer. You should go for a check-up. I think there's something wrong with your brain." Sehui crossed both of her arms together, giving him her raging look.