"Ji."

Ayaana took the bag to their closet and took out three tests from the bag with her clothes and made her way to their bathroom.

She took the test and kept it near the basin and went to take a bath.

After getting dressed she decided to check the test.

POSITIVE it said positive. Tears streamed down her face as she sobbed uncontrollably over the pregnancy test, her shoulders trembling with the force of her emotions.

She was pregnant. She would have a baby, a little life that she had to take care of. Ayaana was going to become a mother.

" Ayaana ma lunch ke liye bula rahi hain, hua kya tumhara?"

" Ayi "

She hid the test behind her husband's shaving kit and washed her face.

" Sab tikh?"

" Ha vo thora dizzy feel ho Raha tha."

" Dekha bola na itni dhup mein bahar Jana avoid Karo Jana hain to shaam ko jana."

" Ji chale?"

" Hmm"

Whilst at lunch Ayaana was deep in her thoughts thinking about how to break the news to her husband.

" Ayaana?"

"AYAANA?"

" Huh ji?"

" Kaha dhyan hain Tera sab tikh hain na?"

" Ha ma."

" Vo subji pass kar ."

" Ji."

For her the rest of the day went in a daze.

" Kya hua aj itni sehmi sehmi si kyu ho?"

" Kuch nahi bas back pain ho raha hain."

" Doctor ke pas chale?"

" Nahi nahi utna bhi kuch nahi hain. Hum bas bahut thak Gaye Hain so jayenge to tikh ho jayega."

Abhiraj looked at her and then got up and went to the bathroom.

He came back with an oil bottle in his hand.

" Kurti utaro."

"Hain?"

" Are oh Rani sa ase vese khayal nahi hain humare dimag mein hume to bas apko back massage Dena tha."

" Par agar apko karna hai to mein na kese bolu."

" Abhiraj ji rahene dijiya na hum kal subah uthenge to hume tikh lagega."

" Ayaana."

" Tikh hain baba. Ap udhar dekhiye."

" Sab to dekh liya hai ab udhar dekh ke kya karun."

" ABIRAJ JI! "

" Ok bas?"

" Hmm."

She removed her kurti and then layed on her stomach.

ABIRAJ looked at her and said.

" Ye bhi to nikal Dena tha." Pointing at her bra.

He snapped the hookes and pulled out the bra.

" Ab tikh hain."

" Ap kya kar rahe ho, mein uth jayun kya?"

" Rukh jao."

He gently massaged her back with the oil. Ayaana felt so relaxed that she didn't notice when she slept.

Ayaana woke up and stretched her hands. She had to give her husband the good news.

What's she supposed to tell him in a romantic way or like normally.

Ayaana got up and decided to tell him while they had their morning cup of tea.

She decides they would have their breakfast in their balcony itself since it was a special day.

She took the tray and went up to their room.Abhiraj had just taken his shower and was drying his wet hair.

" Nashta aj kamre mein?"

" Vo apse kuch bat karni thi."

" Bolo. "

" Pehle balcony mein chaliye. Hum ate hain. "

She took out the test and went to the balcony where her husband was waiting.

" Wo na humare periods nahi aye."

" Oh doctor ke paas chale."

" Kuch bhi hota hain to ap aise kyu bolte hain 'doctor ke paas chale'. "

" Hum kal medical se test lekar aye pregnancy ki. "

" Oh. "

" Hum pregnant hain. "

" Huh?"

" Pregnant ap baba Bane vale hain. "

" Oh. "

" Ap kuch bol kyu nahi rahe?" She asked as she handed him the test.

" Oh. "

" Abhiraj ji!"

" Hume kapde lene Hain fir ache school dekhne hain aur college bhi aur fir room bhi bana na hain naye aur fir toys bhi khareed ne hain. "

" Ji vo abhi paida bhi nahi hua hain. "

" Doctor ke paas chale. " He said making Ayaana giggle.

" Ha. "

                      THE END