Chapter 9

Dejah POV

" You need a ride ? " One of my coworkers, Mia asked as I shook my head.

" No, she'll be here soon thank you tho, " I replied as she nodded.

" You welcome, want me to wait with you ? " She offered.

" If you want to you can, " I shrugged as she sat down next to me on the bench.

" Bet, when you gon stop playing wit me tho DJ ? " She asked, catching me off guard.

" What ? "

" You heard me shorty, I see the way you look at me, " She smirked as I rose a brow.

" Ion know what you mean, " I shook my head, laughing as Z pulled up.

" Guess we'll finish this conversation later, " She smirked again as I rolled my eyes and got into Z's car.

" Hey honey, " I greeted Z as she just nodded at me.

Well hello to you too than the fuck ?

She pulled off and turned the music all the way up, making me cringe. Don't get me wrong I love music, but not loud as fuck at three in the morning.

The ride was silent and it felt awkward, Z usually is so bubbly when she sees me, maybe something happened ? "Are you alright ? "

" Mhm, " She brushed off as she turned the music up louder and I frowned. We pulled up to my house and got out, since she usually walks me in.

" Are you done lying ? " I asked as we entered my bedroom and she just looked at me.

" Are you done laughing hard as fuck with other bitches ? "

" You can't be serious right now, " I laughed as she grabbed my neck.

" Yo ass laughing but I'm so deadass, I'll kill yo girlfriend while yo fucking watch, " She spat as my eyes got big.

" Z chill, " I rolled my eyes as she loosened her grip on my neck. "She was flirting but I laughed it off in her face."

" Oh..."

" Yeah oh. You wanna be so fucking possessive when I've done nothing to make you even think there was someone else, " I scoffed.

" Sorry ma I got trust issues, " She sighed.

" Well I'm different, so don't do that shit with me ight ?" I snapped as she smacked her lips.

" Man don't act all big and bad with me when yo ass was having nightmares about gunshots not that long ago, " She laughed as I crossed my arms.

" Bye Z ! " I said as I tried to walk past her so I could go shower, but she just grabbed my waist.

" Chill ma you know Ian mean that, " She mumbled as she started to kiss my neck and I slightly moaned.

" G-get of me ! "

" Why ? So you can keep up your tough girl act but in reality yo ass about to fold like a table ? " She smirked.

" Fuck you Z, " I replied as she stopped kissing my neck and looked down at me.

" Is that a threat or a promise ? " She asked as she licked her her lips and lowered her hands to squeeze my ass.

" It's a threat I'll fuck you up right now, " I said as I pushed her off me and onto the bed.

" I'm so scared, " She laughed as I tried to walk away, but she pulled me on top of her.

" Z-"

" You got some frustration built up ? " She laughed as I shook my head. "Yeah you do, why do you lie so much to me ma ?"