Chapter 5

Dejah POV

I decided to call off work tonight because all I could focus on was the heartbreak I had right now. I'll admit I did have doubts about Gabby and I's relationship when I moved but her cheating the whole time ? I never would've guessed that and I feel so fucking dumb.

I was listening to Summer Walker as the tears poured down my face when there was a knock at my window. I knew it was Z so I ignored it and turned off my light.

" I'm coming in anyways DJ, " Z said as I wiped my face and paused my music since it was playing on the tv.

" I wanna be left alone, how you even know I was here ? " I croaked as she came through the window and turned my light back on.

" Brian told me you called off, now what the fuck happened ? " Z asked as she laid down next to me.

" Y-you were right ! " I cried as she looked at me confused, but then seemed to realize what I meant.

" Can I hold you ma ? " She asked softly as I nodded, and she pulled me on top of her and started rubbing my back.

" H-how could I be so blind ? " I hiccuped.

" It's hard when you in love folks, that shit change you for real, " She said as I looked at her and she licked her lips.

" Have you been in love ? " I asked as she tensed.

" Yeah... too many times it feel like, " She sighed as she pushed a hand through her long locs.

" You seem so gangsta tho, " I laughed as she smirked.

" I am DJ, you just don't know it yet. You'll see I'm not all talk soon, " She shrugged as I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever you say Z, " I replied as she laughed.

" I hate to see a pretty girl like you sad tho, wanna come back to the trap wit me ?" Z offered as I hesitated.

" Your friends prolly think I'm crazy tho after earlier, " I replied as she shook her head.

" I told them I came onto you but you wasn't feeling it, so don't worry ight ? Plus you my friend not theirs, so fuck what they think, " She shrugged as I smiled a bit.

" Okay, let's go, " I said as she smiled and I got off her.

We climbed out the window and got into her car as I smelled straight weed. She started the car and lit a blunt as we made our way back to the trap. I couldn't help but check her out as she smoked tho, I was a sucker for smokers.

" What ? " She smirked as I blushed, getting caught.

" Nun, just drive, " I rolled my eyes as she laughed and blew out the smoke.

We made it to the trap and it seemed more people were there than earlier. It was night time now tho, so I guess a party was going on.

My thoughts were answered as we walked in and heard loud music playing and saw alcohol and weed everywhere. She dabbed up who I'm assuming was Ray as he sent me a quick nod and I gave a small smile.

" Since there's a lot of people here and not just the guys, stay close to me for now ight ? Don't speak unless spoken to, don't question or hesitate with anything I might do, and if I say go upstairs you do it ight ? " Z said to me seriously as I hesitated, but agreed.

We made our way to the kitchen as we saw LJ as she dapped him up and he nodded at me. They started talking as I just stood there and looked around, as I saw some girl eyeing me up. Looking down I realized I was in my pajamas, which was only a cropped tank top and some booty shorts, oops.