Chapter 4

HAPPY GAY MONTH YALLLL 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Dejah POV

" Ma...ma... DJ ! " Z shook me awake.

" Z why the fuck are you in my room ? " I asked as she laid on top of me and I groaned.

" It's already 3 and I told you I wanna introduce you to my friends so get up, " She teased as I smacked my lips.

" Get off me so I can then, " I mumbled as she laughed.

" Yeah lemme chill... yo bitch might call you or sum, " She said as I smacked her across the face.

" Don't talk about my girl like that Z Ion play bout mines-"

" Man I'll shoot yo ass right now stop fucking playing wit me, " Z cut me off as she pulled her gun out and put it against my heart.

" Fucking do it, " I said looking her dead in her eyes as she smirked.

" You not worth another body, get yo ass dressed I'll be outside, " She replied as she put her gun away, got off me, and climbed out my window.

Why she keep pointing that shit at me... I shook my head as I got up, changed out of my pajamas, and checked my phone.

No new messages.

I sighed as I threw my phone back down and tried to ignore my hurt feelings. Gabby was really starting to upset me, but I just kept telling myself she was busy. She is working two jobs this summer, but it never was a problem when she worked a job, played basketball, and went to school... so why is it one now ?

I decided on a blue tube top with some black booty shorts and blue furry slides. Gabby never liked when I would show off so much, but it was starting to get hot so oh well I guess.

I walked downstairs saying a quick bye to my grandma as I made my way to Z's car and got in. As soon as I got in she bit her lip and looked me up and down.

" What ? " I asked as she man spreaded a bit.

" Man stop playing wit me you and yo girl not locked in, on BD, " She said as I gasped.

" Yes we are Z fuck you mean ? "

" I would not let you go out like that... you too sexy, " She said more to herself as I blushed a bit.

" Well it's hot, " I defended as she licked her lips and started the car.

" Not that hot ma, but ight, " She smirked as she pulled off.

" You just used to this weather, but where we going ? " I asked as she steered with one hand.

" One of our traphouses, " She said casually as my eyes got big.

" What makes you think I wanna go there, them places not fucking safe ! " I yelled as she put her hand on my thigh and rubbed it.

i hear sumn purring-

" Chill ma, it's safer than any of our houses trust me, we ah be ight, " She defended as I cleared my throat.

" Fine, I have to work tonight tho-"

" I know that girl, just chill ight ? " She said looking at me as I nodded. I felt my phone vibrate as I saw a message from Gabby and smiled.

Gabby 🩷♾️ : my fault i missed yo call, i was busy

Dejah : it's fine, wyd ?

Gabby 🩷♾️ : at a friend house

Dejah : oh, who ?