27

"Y-yes." Shota stared at Jongseob.

The only thing Jongseob could focus on was the big standing in front of him and his raising heart beat. After he had asked Shota to be his boyfriend he had regret it, scared it would destroy everything between them, but he finally got the answer yes.

"Yes I would wanna be your boyfriend." He spoke again. Shota held Jongseobs hands tighter.

"I-I'm happy to hear that." Jongseob retorted, smiling gracefully.

The other boy looked up, giving him a pair a beautiful boba eyes to look at.

"I'm happy you asked me." Shota stuttered holding the others hands tighter.

Jongseob looked up again, to see the other also having a light blush on his face. He smiled seeing the other looking nervous but happy at the same time.

"You are cute." Was all he could say.

Shota gave him a surprised face with a blush. "You are."

-

The next days went on smoothly. Or at least pretty smoothly. Jongseob lived at his dads place at all time and hadn't heard anything from his mom. He already knew what had happened and he knew she didn't wanna tell him about it. She was embarrassed. He signed thinking about it and lied down on his bed a stared up on the selling of his room. The boy could always pic up a book to make time past more but the truth was it was too difficult for him to focus on the words when his mind was all clogged.

But at least he has been with Shota and the others to get his mind of things. Right not they where sitting in a park during the April night, seeing the sun slowly go down as time passed. Keeho and Jiung pulled some dry jokes and Intak and Theo where holding hands. They hadn't announced anything but everyone knew.

Shota here and there would glance at Jongseob. They hadn't dated for long, only some days, but he wanted to ask him about it. The questions, if they should tell anyone, if it was okay to grab his hand in public. He didn't wanna make the other uncomfortable. That was the last thing he wanted.

Jongseob met the others eyes and gave him a smile and decided to rest his head on his shoulder. Shota felt his heart flutter. The younger ones hair smelled like strawberries.

"I'm very tired." He said before letting out a yawn.

"Maybe you should go home soon then." Shota said and glanced down at the other.

"I don't know." He replied.

Shota met the eyes of Jongseob. He could see there was something the other wasn't talking about.

"You could always go and sleep at my place again." He said quietly.

"It's okay." Jongseob smiled with empty eyes.

"But it's okay for you to follow me home too."

"Are you sure?"

Shota nodded.

-

The couple went through their normal routine again. They went on the bus and shared AirPods as the trip went on.

This time it was very quiet. Their hands where lightly touching and so where their knees. The tension could definitely be felt between them.

Shota looked at the red haired boy with a raising heart.

He couldn't believe the other was finally his boyfriend. The only person he had felt accepted by ever, someone that didn't freeze him out, someone that always made him feel included. It really meant a lot for Shota.

"You okay?" Jongseob asked the other, feeling him staring at him.

"I am." He answered. "You look very pretty right now, that's all."

Jongseob felt him lips creating a shy smile. "Shut it." He giggled.

"No." Shota clapped him on his shoulder, also letting out a small laugh.

A/n
It took months for me to update. This is a pretty short chapter and I think I'm gonna update soon with more. Hope y'all enjoy and thank you for all the support