05

"Intak stop." Theo rolled his eyes and lightly pushed Intak away from him.

"Omg Theo is being cute again." Jiung and Keeho teased. Intak quickly joined them softly blushing as he did so.

His eyes where glued on Theo as he pouted and crossed his arms. The boys bleached hair matched him perfectly he thought to himself.

"Yall shut up." His face got red like an tomato.

The boys laughed at the oldest.

"What has happened with Theo?" A familiar voice asked. The older ones turned around to see a red haired young boy asked holding his food on a plate. Shota stood next to him.

"You know Theo." Intak laughed. "Come sit down children." He tried his best to stop thinking about Theo to calm down his cheeks.

"Yes yes we know Theo." Jongseob answered and sat down next to a grumpy boy.

Intak shyly glanced at the older boy smiling to himself.

Jongseob noticed how Intak watch the Theo. It was with big admiring eyes. They almost sparked. It was cute seeing it but Theo was too unpredictable. His love language was difficult to read, but Jongseob knew Theo had eyes for Keeho.

He would always tease him and check him out when Keeho wouldn't see. The youngest boy signed. He just wished everyone could be happy.

He felt a finger pointing at his shoulder. When he looked up he saw Shota staring at him from the other side of the table.

"You seem off, you okay?" He gave him big eyes.

"Oh I was just thinking, I should start eating now so we don't get late for class." He smiled after responding.

-

"Jongseob invited me to Keehos place." Shota softly said as he cleaned the dishes.

His mom was sitting on the sofa reading at the same time as she was making small talk with her son.

"He is one of the older boy right?"

Shota nodded as a reply even if he knew she didn't see him. "I think we are all gonna watch a movie or something, I don't know."

"You are but stressed out aren't you?" She asked.

Shota wasn't the best with big groups, he always found himself in the corner or even having panic attacks while being around a lot of people, especially if he wasn't close with them. Back in school parties in Japan he would just sit in the corner watching the big crowds. He didn't really like to talk, only if he was comfortable or found a reason.

"Yes, but Jongseob is there."

He could hear his mom chuckle. "You really like him don't you?"

-

"They can be a bit loud but don't worry, I can tell them to calm down if you feel the need." Jongseob gave the long haired boy a reassuring smile.

"Yes." He nodded.

Jongseob chuckled and knocked on the door. Only a few seconds later Keeho opened the door.

"It's Shota and Jongseob!" He smiled brightly. "Come in my children."

Shota felt safe. Keeho didn't seem to judge him either.

The two boys walked in and took of their shoes. Shota was wearing his Nike jordans as always whole Jongseob had his vans.

Jiung, Intak and Theo where found playing who is most likely too while Keeho was trying his best to fix the snacks for the movie.

It was chips, cookies, fuzzy drinks and even some iced coffees that Keeho tried to bring to the table. Not to mention it was four different chips flavors since all the boys couldn't agree on which one to bring.

The two 05 boys walked into the living room to sit down next with the older ones. Jongseob quickly joined the conversation with the others. A lot of laughs where shared and bickering.

Shota watched the younger. He was fascinated how comfortable he seemed to be with the others. The boy smiled, he wanted to join the conversation but he didn't find a reason or a good moment.

"Shota!"

Mentioned boy turned around to see Keeho standing in the entrance. He had a reassuring smile on the face, wanna help me bring the snacks and drinks.

"Yes."

He stood up walking towards the kitchen. He glanced at Jongseob who was giving him a smile. Shota smiled back.

Keeho gave him two bowls of chips to put out first. He would have to take out two more the second round. Keeho placed the coffee and a flask of fuzzy drink right after.

The other boys sat down on the sofa to start looking for a movie to watch. There was a big space between Theo and Jongseob where the two big sat down. Theo glanced up at Keeho smiling shyly. Both the young boys noticed and looked at each other. Without using actual words Shota asked "does he like Keeho hyung?" All the red haired did was nod.

Shota knew dating people in your friend group never was a good idea but he couldn't help wanting the older boys to get together. They would actually be adorable. He quickly put together 2 + 2 and noticed acting pretend mean was his love language. He would always say these teasing savage comments to Keeho, it was adorable.

"Should we watch beginning of the new world guys?" Jiung asked loudly having the remote in his hand.

"Sounds good to me." Intak insisted taking a chip. "But what about pretty boy Theo he can be pretty petty."

The mentioned boy rolled his eyes. "Shut up, we can watch it."

Intak glanced at him and smiled.

Jiung was done with their always bickering moments, Intak would always find one way or a other to tease the older boy. He turned on the movie.

Most of the movie the older ones where talking, discussing the movie asking for chips of cookies. Both Shota and Jongseob where very invested in the movie not saying much.

A/n

Idk how to continue this chapter. It's mostly a filler. I'm gonna do my best to make the story more interesting soon. I'm so happy people seem to like this story. Next chapter is more interesting im gonna post it tomorrow I think!!