26

Shota could see Jongseob resting his back against a tree, probably playing some games on his phone.

He ran up to the other and their eyes met. "Hello." Shota was the first to speak.

"Hey." Jongseob answered, putting down his phone in his pocket with a sad smile.

"How are you?"

Shota wasn't the best to read other people's signals but it was clear Jongseob was very upset.

The other took a deep breath and looked down in his shoes. "A lot of shit is going on, I'm sorry for being like this."

Shota could hear the pain in the others voice. He sounded like he was about to break down any second. "Seob, don't worry, I'm here for you." He paused for a bit. "You can always talk to me."

"Thank you." Jongseob looked up and gave the boy a cute smile. "You know I'm here for you too."

"Yes." Shota answered. "Thank you. You know I always feel safe with you and it makes me happy." He looked down on his feet, feeling a bit embarrassed by the confession he just made which made Jongseob heart flutter.

"Thank you." The younger one answered. "I feel the same for you." He didn't know what came into him but he grabbed the other hands, holding Shotas fingertips.

Both the boys froze for a moment, staring at each other. They both knew how the other felt but it was scary actually saying something.

At that moment, Jongseob forgot all about what was going on with his mom, the only thing on his mind was Shota, Shota and Shota.

He took a deep breath. "I like you. I like you a lot." He looked down. He wasn't able to meet the other eyes after the confession.

Jongseob felt Shota let go of his hands, making his heart drop but it didn't take long until he felt the other wrap his arms around him and he felt his head against Shota.

He heard the other heart beat, calming him down. "I like you too. A lot."

None of them knew what to say a good moment. All they could do was feel each others closeness, feeling safe for once.

"I'm happy I met you." Jongseob decided to break the silence. "Before you, I always felt lonely. Of course I had the others but I was always kind of a side character and being the youngest didn't make it easier." He gasped for air before continuing "but you made me feel included and I could trust you."

Shota smiled, hugging the other harder. "You also made me feel less lonely. It was the same for me in Japan, I kind of had no friends because people found me odd... But you were the first one who made me feel not insecure about me. Thank you."

Jongseob chuckled. "I love that you are unique. You are you." After finishing the sentence he looked up at the other, locking eyes with a smile. "And... would you wanna be my boyfriend?"

A/n

Thank y'all for the support. And an shoutout to SoulsTwin for always being so nice. I Hope y'all enjoy this shorter part!!