Chapter 4: Adonis & Coco encounter!

Coco

Coco rushed to get ready, excitement bubbling in her chest. She knew that as soon as Aveline, Cosette and Dakotah pulled up to the sprawling mansion she called home with her husband Rashon, the night would be wild. By now, Rashon had already left to tend to his business affairs, leaving behind an ominous presence of bodyguards who watched over Coco like hawks during his absence. Every step she took felt like a stretch of eternity, yet the anticipation of her night out with her three closest friends kept her going.

My teeth gritted as I thought of Rashon, the only thing he ever did for me was let my friends come to his house. For me, tonight was all about freedom, an opportunity to break away from my mundane life and be me. My heart raced as we drove to Long Island, the place I used to go when I was a teenager, but hadn't returned in a while. We were heading for Club Starlight, far away from the prying eyes of Rashon and his men. The anticipation of anonymity had my soul soaring higher than usual.

We arrived at the nightclub, and the bouncer waved us in without hesitation. I entered the room with a confident stride, wearing a sleek red and gold strapless dress that stressed my every curve. The light caught my heels as I walked, giving them a subtle shimmer, and my curly hair cascaded behind me like a midnight waterfall. Every eye in the room was keened upon me as I made my way across the floor.

I found my way to the bar and ordered a round of drinks for my girls and me. The sweet aroma of vanilla and whiskey wafted up from the glass as I brought it to my lips, relishing each sip as it warmed me from the inside out. The music pumped through the floor, reverberating in my bones, making me want to move. I turned to see my friends standing behind me, each of them looking stunning with their hair styled to perfection and their bodies wrapped in vibrant colored dresses.

As we danced on the floor, I noticed a man watching me from across the room. He was tall and broad-shouldered, with dark curly hair and a chiseled jawline that left me breathless. His eyes were an intense shade of blue, and they seemed to pierce through mine, sending shivers down my spine. He had tattoos covering his arms and neck, and he was undeniably attractive. His gaze was firmly fixed on me, like a snake eyeing its next meal. I hadn't been attracted to a white man before, but he was undeniably attractive. I spun around to dance with my friends; I wasn't sure if Rashon had sent anyone to keep tabs on me, so I just wanted to have a good time.

****

Adonis

I strode out of my office, my heart pounding like a jackhammer. I maneuvered over to the bar and checked every nook and cranny for any signs of trouble. Delivery was on time with no issues, so I had to take matters into my own hands. Crown Royal Vanilla whiskey hit the spot as I made way to the VIP area where my brothers were already conversing. The crowd unleashed a thunderous roar as they danced to the beat of their hearts. My gaze shifted to a tall and curvaceous African-American woman wearing a tight, strapless red and gold dress that hugged her body exquisitely.

She had flawless caramel skin and mesmerizing eyes that shone like honey-colored jewels in the light. Her disheveled curls hung gracefully down her back, while her full lips beckoned me closer with each passing second. I could feel heat radiating from her body, inciting an arousal that thrust through my veins like electrical currents, making my manhood twitch in anticipation. She was definitely beautiful beyond words.

Damn! I knew I had to have her. I watched her dancing with her friends, her body swaying to the rhythm of the music. She was like a goddess, radiating an aura of confidence and sensuality that attracted me like a moth to a flame. I made my way through the crowd, closing the distance between us.