Chapter 1: Adonis

The bass reverberated off the walls of Club Starlight, shaking the glasses and bottles behind the bar. People moved in time, undulating on the dance floor like an ocean wave. In corners, couples locked lips while others slipped away to darker alcoves with mischievous intent. Bartender Seth worked fast and furious filling orders one after another, never pausing for breath. Servers weaved through the crowd, expertly balancing trays full of colorful drinks and snacks destined for VIP tables.

I walked through my club with brothers Niles and Theo at my side. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I lit up a cigarette and took a deep drag, feeling the nicotine fill my veins with its familiar warmth. As we made our way to the VIP section, I noticed a woman standing alone by the bar. She was stunning, with long golden hair and piercing blue eyes that seemed to look right through me. I felt a sudden urge to talk to her.

Excusing myself from my brothers, I approached her with a suave smile. "What's a beautiful lady like you doing all alone in a place like this?" I asked, trying my best to sound confident.

She turned to me with a smirk, taking a sip of her drink before replying, "Waiting for someone who's worth my time."

I chuckled, impressed by her boldness. "Well then, it's a good thing I'm worth your time."

She raised an eyebrow, intrigued by my response. "Oh really? And what makes you so sure of that?"

I heatedly whispered in her ear, my voice dripping with desire. "Let me show you what pleasure truly is," I murmured as I took her hand and pulled her onto the dance floor. We moved together in tight synchrony, our bodies grinding against each other's to the rhythm of the music. My hands roamed up and down her body, igniting trails of burning heat that surged through her veins. My arousal was unmistakable and my heart beat faster and faster than I desperately ached for the moment I could finally thrust into her depths. But before anything else, I wanted her mouth wrapped around my cock.

I leaned towards her and softly whispered, "Follow me," then took her by the hand and led her to my office. I opened the door and immediately locked it behind her. I could hear her breathing hard in anticipation as she waited for what was next. "Kneel" I commanded. She sank to her knees. I unzipped my zipper and pulled out my throbbing cock. She opened her mouth wide, allowing herself to savor my flesh.

I gripped her hair and guided her mouth towards the tip of my cock. Her cool tongue slipped out and caressed the sensitive flesh. She blew gently on the tip, sending shivers down my spine. Then she ran her tongue all around it before suckling hard on its head. The stinging sensation driving me wild as I felt like I would cum any moment.

"I felt my cock fill up with blood as she moaned, tantalizing my cock with her pouty pleasure-filled lips." That's right, slut, take my cock in your mouth!" I groaned as I pulsated with bliss. "Oh yes, that feels so fucking good. Use your hot little tongue to caress the underside of my head. That's right. Suck my cock, you fucking slut..." That's what I like. You're doing so well!

My cock is throbbing so hard and I'm going to cum any second, so be prepared to take in my seed." She instinctively moaned a little more loudly, as if asking for me to release into her mouth. "Oh yeah, baby...I'm getting ready to take my sweet revenge on your mouth," I rasped in pleasure while my voice was getting deeper.

"Can you taste it, baby? Can you feel it? Are you ready?" She nodded feverishly as she sharpened her skills, making sure that her timing was an on point in her mouth.

I felt my cock pulse urgently before my heated cum erupted inside her mouth. Blocking her airway, it was impossible for her to breathe at this point. Just when I thought I was done coming, the feeling was doubled over as she succumbed to her own orgasm, allowing my long, wet ropes of cum to reach an even deeper part of her throat than before. She tried to scream in ecstasy but it was no use as it the only thing that can be heard were loud muffled gurgling noises coming from her throat. The vibrations from her moans caressing my cock sent shivers down my spine and made me let out a deep, satisfied groan as I filled her mouth to the brim. She took in a deep breath and then gulped down my cum. Damn, that was hot!