Chapter 2: You can think about him

♡ ♡ ♡

Anthony's holding a piece of paper when Milo opens the door to let him in.

Milo sighs. "That better not be what I think it is."

Anthony shoves it at Milo's chest. "It's not. Well, not really. Just for some clarity. You love clarity."

Milo pouts as he unfolds the paper. It's definitely a BDSM contract. Well, 'definitely' is generous.

Might pin u down just a lil
You want me to top tonight?
You can think about him

Anthony's name is signed at the bottom.

Milo turns away from the door and lifts his eyes from the paper to where Anthony is sprawled on his couch. He looks good, but Anthony knows that. He dresses like someone who knows they look good: in really simple clothes. Light washed jeans, white tee. His roots are showing under the blonde, but it works for him somehow.

Milo is wearing track pants and a t-shirt, but he knows he looks good in a way that seems effortless but isn't. He spent 30 minutes styling his hair this morning and he's not the type to keep worn out clothes, so even his loungewear fits him well.

Anthony winks. "So?"

Milo stares back at the paper. "He wants to sub." He mumbles.

"So you want to top?" Anthony suggests.

Milo shrugs. "That doesn't really matter."

"Incredibly cute that you're vers as a dom."

Milo glares at him. "You're infuriating."

Anthony holds up his hands. "Genuine compliment. I really think it's cute."

"Yes, every dom loves to be called cute, Ant."

"I do."

"You're rare."

"Thank you. You're ignoring the more important part of that contract."

Milo sighs.

You can think about him

It's a really considerate offer. A little unhinged, but Anthony understands this. He understands how scenes can help with emotions, can help with processing. He wants to give Milo this, even if it's not a full scene. Despite how he looks now, an eyebrow piercing and a full tattoo sleeve, Anthony is a big softie. Seeing the gentle side of him is the reason he and Milo continue to be friends.

It's the friendship between them that motivates Milo to move to the counter and pick up a pen he has there. He clicks it and signs the bottom of the paper, then hands it back to Anthony.

Anthony looks at the paper, then at Milo. "No notes?" There's a gentleness in his eyes as he looks at Milo, genuine concern.

Milo shakes his head, "No notes."

"Noted." The roguish smile returns immediately.

Milo rolls his eyes, "Oh my god, just take your clothes off."

Anthony rocks back and then propels himself off the couch, taking off his shirt in the same motion. "Yes, sir."

The impulse to groan and the impulse to laugh cancel out so Milo doesn't react at all. He takes his own shirt off methodically.

Anthony falters at this. "Wow, really? You're giving me nothing? No spice?"

Milo starts pushing his pants off. "What spice do you want?"

Taking a breath, Anthony matches Milo, taking off his pants as well until they're both standing in their boxers. "I'll be disappointed if we have vanilla sex tonight."