Chapter 11: Let's wrap up

♡ ♡ ♡

Milo wakes up first, before Cameron's alarm, but he figures he should wait for Cameron to wake up before getting out of bed. He sits against the headrest and scrolls through his nearly dead phone.

Cameron's alarm goes off and he scrambles to hit snooze.

"Don't you dare go back to sleep," Milo warns.

Cameron shoves his face into his pillow. "Too early."

"Why do you set your alarm this early then?"

"So I can hit snooze!"

Milo grabs his shoulder and flips Cameron onto his back. Cameron looks up at him, dazed.

"Good morning, Cam."

"M–Morning."

"Can we talk for a bit?"

Cameron grumbles, pulling the covers over his head.

Milo tsks, "Okay, should I make your coffee for you?"

Cameron peeks out from under the covers. "I'll wake up if you keep your shirt off."

Milo raises an eyebrow. "Interesting." He shrugs. "Deal." He gets out of bed and leaves his shirt on the floor before going to the kitchen. "Lavender?"

"Sure." Cameron watches him go, and isn't sure where he is for a moment. Milo's been here a lot, but seeing him so comfortable in Cameron's space after they woke up together feels very different.

He washes his face and gets dressed for the day before emerging.

As promised, Milo is still shirtless in his sweats...and holding out a hot coffee to Cameron.

Cameron lets out a breath. "I would say, I could kiss you right now, but..."

"You can," Milo dares.

Cameron takes the coffee and leans in to peck Milo's lips quickly, but can't help that his free hand touches Milo's tattoo like they're magnets.

"If you wanted to touch the tattoo so badly," Milo places his hand over Cameron's, "you could've asked."

Cameron barks a laugh. "You wanna guess what I'm gonna say?"

"That it would've been weird."

"Yes, and it would've been."

"I would've understood."

"Well you're..." Cameron starts, hesitates, "you."

"I am," Milo smirks. "Okay, I'm gonna change."

♡ ♡ ♡

They walk to work together and hold hands before they get too close.

Then they go their separate ways for the next 8 hours.

♡ ♡ ♡

Milo expected a text from Cameron as soon as it hit 5pm.

Instead, he finds Cameron waiting for him by the exit.

They walk out together and Cameron walks Milo's way for a bit, quietly.

Milo bumps his shoulder against Cameron's.

"Tomorrow," Cameron starts.

"Tomorrow," Milo echoes.

Cameron stops walking. "After your brunch, can you invite me over?"

Milo stares. "Post-contract."

"Yeah."

Milo nods slowly. "Did you...not want to talk tonight?"

Cameron thinks about it, shakes his head. "I want to talk tomorrow."

"We should wrap up tonight," Milo insists.

"Okay, let's wrap up."

"What, right now?"

"Sure."

Milo groans. "Okay." He finds a bench on the sidewalk and sits down. "Open the contract on your phone too."

Cameron does as he's told.

"I think I know most of your answers but...what worked for you and what didn't work?"

"D/S as a whole, worked. This is definitely something I want to continue to explore."

"Mm."

"This no orgasm thing made me a little insane."

Milo chokes back a laugh. "There are definitely more options for physical intimacy when sex and orgasms are added to the mix."

"And kinks."

Milo looks at him.

"That was on the no list. So I would want to start exploring that too."

Milo takes a deep breath in. "Makes sense." Milo looks back down at his phone. "Is this something you want to continue to explore with me or–"

"Yes."

"Let me finish."

"No, that's my answer. I understand why we started slow, but I can tell that was a drop in the bucket. You took a lot off the table to help me get started. No one else is going to do that for me right now. I'm not...I'm not ready to do this with someone else."

Milo threads his fingers through Cameron's quietly. "I understand." He locks his phone and puts it away. "I'm not starting a new contract for at least a week. I need you to acknowledge that."

Cameron nods, but a frown tugs at his lips. "But we can talk tomorrow, no contract?"

"Of course, Cam. That's never gonna change."

Cameron squeezes Milo's hand and lets go. "Okay. Then I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Milo's surprised, "That's it?"

"That's it." Cameron stands up. "Until tomorrow."

Milo sighs and stands up. "Okay. Until tomorrow."

Cameron's eyes flick to Milo's lips and then back to his eyes before he turns and leaves.

Milo falls back onto the bench and catches his breath for a second.

♡ ♡ ♡

Milo: im heading back from brunch

Cameron: how was it

Milo: fuCKING DELICIOUS. i have never eaten such good food in my life???? i feel like a king?????

Cameron: lol and how was meeting your ex partners boyfriend

Milo: good! theyre very cute together. i will invite them to lunch sometime so you can meet them. eric and nathan

Cameron: did you talk about the contract stuff??

Milo: not really. this might surprise u cam, but people who practice bdsm: are still people

Cameron: i didnt mean it like that

Milo: teaaassiiinnnggggggg

Cameron: you immediately text different outside a contract

Milo: i sure do. dont have to impress u rn. just ur silly lil bestie

Cameron: so, can i come over?

Milo: yeah! whenever

♡ ♡ ♡

Cameron knocks on the door and Milo intends to be silly and exude a different atmosphere than yesterday but as soon as he opens the door and sees Cameron, that plan gets scrapped.

It's not that Cameron's wearing anything unusual.

It's just...Cameron. And no contract.

It's hard to tell who moves first, just that they press together and Milo locks the door as he presses Cameron against it.

♡ ♡ ♡