Chapter 14: You're all mine

♡ ♡ ♡

On Wednesday night, after an intense and detailed conversation, they signed another BDSM contract for a week that Cameron whined and bemoaned over being too short as Milo emphasized, slow and steady.

Saturday morning, Cameron knocks on Milo's door at 11:30am.

Milo opens the door and for some stupid reason, the words that come out of Cameron's mouth are, "You look bedazzled."

Milo's eye twitches. "Wow. Yeah, that's exactly the vibe I was going for. Thank you, Cameron."

Cameron smiles guiltily. "Sorry. Backlit from here, all I can see are sparkles."

Milo sighs and lets him in. "I can take some of it off."

Cameron glances at his hands. "The rings seem...impractical."

Milo glares. "Wasn't planning to keep them on the whole time." He takes off his bracelet and a few of his rings. "Couldn't say bejeweled? Had to say fucking bedazzled?"

Cameron deadpans. "You look like someone took a bunch of rhinestones and hot glued them to you, so I wouldn't say bejeweled, no."

Milo steps in closer. "You really feel that way about how I look?" And his voice is quiet, low.

Cameron swallows. "No."

Milo rolls his eyes. "Brat." Then he looks up. "But don't actually, please."

Cameron holds up his hands. "I think I have figured out there is a certain amount of brattiness I can throw at you to rile you up and then stop."

Milo blinks. "Oh. Okay, but make sure you don't push too far."

"I will stop before I get anywhere close to too far."

Milo smiles softly. "Good."

What Milo's actually wearing is a silky blue button up, sleeves rolled to his elbows, three or maybe four buttons undone. Loose slacks. Silver jewelry, most of which is diamond studded. And make up.

Cameron's seen Milo in makeup, but it's been years. His choices are subtler now. Dark eyeshadow, but not black. And there's a clear gloss on his lips that...adds to the bedazzled look. Not that Cameron will say that out loud.

Despite the first impression, Milo looks incredible. It's possible Cameron joked to survive the interaction.

Milo had requested Cameron wear his soft, pink sweater and generally something comfortable. So he's wearing a t-shirt under it and joggers. Now he sort of wishes he had makeup. "Can I match?" He says suddenly.

Milo's done removing some of the excess jewelry. "Match? What do you mean, baby?"

Cameron has to close his eyes for a second. It's been over a week since Milo called him that and it hits like a truck.

Milo steps closer, brushing a hand through Cameron's hair. "Didn't mean to surprise you with that, sorry."

Cameron shakes his head. "No, it's...good. Um. Makeup." He flutters his eyes open. "Can you do mine?"

Milo's lips part, "You want to wear makeup?"

Cameron tests it, "For you."

Milo groans and presses their foreheads together. "I've created a monster. Okay, yeah. Come here. I'll paint you pretty, baby."

So Milo presses Cameron into the bathroom counter and dusts his cheeks with extra blush, lines his eyes, and applies a pink gloss. He holds Cameron's hips and spins him. "Good?"