Vanilla : chapter 10

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"i got a surprise for you"

Sunny looked up and smiled. Meek pulled a persian rose pink helmet from behind his back, Sunny clapped her hands and squealed in excitement as her eyes enlarged with happiness.

"oh my gosh, i love it!"

"and look"

He twisted the helmet around to show the backside, engraved in gold was her name spelled out.

"are you forreal? its perfect."

"its real too, real gold. do you like it?"

"like it? ... meek i love it."

She hugged him again but this time he reached down and placed a hand on her butt. Sunny pulled away and he turned his head and whistled innocently, she laughed and grabbed the helmet

"so does this mean were taking the bike?"

"well of course."

"yes!! lets goo!!"

Sunny grabbed his hand and began to speed walk to the elevator. The ride on the bike seemed better then the first time she rode on it. Its been a long time since she rode on the bike and it felt good to do it again. The smell of the california air hitting her face, hair blowing in the wind, the feel of meeks strong arms wrapped around her...it all felt right. Sunny didn't know where the party was taking place but once they pulled off on to the long twisty road she had a feeling of deja vu. as if she had been here before, but she had, her heart began to pound profusely as they pulled past the golden gates and into the drive way of the YOLO estate.

---------------------

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED. WOOOOOO!!"

Everyone cheered and raised there cups as OB did a back flip off of the man made rock creation in which the waterfall poured from. To celebrate the dropping of P-reigns new mixtape, the OVO boys were having a party to celebrate. Drake had even flown in a bunch of old friends from toronto, and others that were living all over the north american region. but even so, more were still to come. The music was loud and vibrant as people danced on the patio, swam in the pool, drank and all out had a great time

"hey drake, great party man."

One of his friends patted his back as they walked past. Of course it wouldnt be a party without a couple strippers..a couple as in maybe 20 or 30, it was a lot but it was worth it, whats a party without hot girls?

"heeeeeeeeeeey"

everyone said simultaneously as Meek walked in hand in hand with a girl, Drake couldnt quit get a good look but from the back she looked bad as hell, he smirked and looked off at the fact that meek pulled another while he was still stuck up on someone who was thousands of miles away and he couldnt do a single thing about it. Drake lifted the white styrofoam to his mouth and drank as a loud commotion came from the bar. People were cheering and screaming out, saying hi to someone. Drake brushed it off and thought of it as they were all really excited to see meek...but he was wrong...he was way wrong.

---------------

Sunny walked through the house with her heart pounding. she wasnt supposed to be here but she was anyway. Nothing had changed, not one bit. Meek walked to the glass door and slid it open, he stepped out grabbing her hand and pulling her with him

"heeeeeeey"

"sup guys."

Meek walked over hand in hand towards the bar section and everyone went crazy. Meek felt flattered but had an awakening when he realized they were crowding around sunny, giving her hugs and saying hello. asking how she was doing. Meek forgot for a second that sunny used to work here before she was kicked out.