Na na na na na na (oh, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na
Na na

She belongs to me

She was singing and it was amazing. Her voice sounds like angles.

Kisses like cream,
Her walk is so mean
And every jaw drop
When she's in those jeans,
Alright (alright)

I don't exist
If I don't have her
The sun doesn't shine,
The world doesn't turn,
Alright (alright)

But I know, I know, I know for sure

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na

She knows, she knows
That I've never let her down before
She knows, she knows
That I'm never gonna let another take her love from me now

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh, yeah, alright, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na
Na na

She belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh, yeah)
(She belongs to me, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na

She belongs to me"

Emily-" Alison will you coming up here please."
I nearly sprinted to where Em was at.
Emily-" hey beautiful how was your day."
Alison-" better now that I get to see you."
Emily-" sorry I was preparing for something big as you can see. so Alison would you like to be my girlfriend?"
Alison-" no." As soon as I said it everyone screamed in sadness. Em also looked like she was going to cry. But they didn't let me finish. "I would love to be your girlfriend." And with that I pulled her in a simple yet wonderful kiss. Everyone started cheering for us. While in the mix of everything Em takes me to her car.
Alison-" where are you taking me and how do you manage to ditch school with out any noticing."
Emily-" I have my ways babe."

Emily POV
I took Alison to the lake because I thought that it would be lovely. But Ali over here is just asking a fuck ton of questions.
Alison- " so you take me to a lake and we don't have swim suits." Here she goes with another question.
Emily-" I was well looks like we have to go in our bras."

We pulled up to the lake and thankfully no one was there.
Emily-" are you gonna take off your clothes off or nah."
Alison-" I guess if it's the only way."

She started taking of her shirt and then her pants. She had the perfect sized breast and curves in all the right place. She had on Victoria Secret black lace top and bottoms. I loved Ali with clothes on but I fell harder when she was almost naked.
Alison- so are you gonna strip or are you just going to stand there."
Emily-" I would but I kinda need help taking them off." I didn't need help I just wanted her to to take my clothes off.
Ali started with my shirt and ran her hands down to my stomach tracing my six pack and honestly it turned me on. Then she went down to my skirt. The zipper was in the back so she made sure to touch my ass. But I wasn't complaining. I was wearing a Victoria Secret lace black top and white lace bottoms.
Alison-" wow." that was all she said at least she got one word out I was totally speechless."My girlfriend looks so hot."
Emily-" I love hearing you say that. Come let's get in the water."
We walk in the water hand in hand. The water feel amazing. Not to hot but not to cold. We both have our foreheads together. I never wanted this moment to end.
Alison-" How long are we staying."
Emily-" How about forever."
Alison-" I would love that."
Emily-" me too."

I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed Ali's faced and smashed it with mines. The kiss was getting deep. Ali jump on me and I was holding her by her butt. We were so close to each other I don't think that we could get any closer. I didn't want to pull apart be we both needed air.
Alison-" I love you Em."
Emily-" I love you too Ali forever and always."
It was getting pretty late and the party started in a couple of hours.
I might as well tell Ali about the photo shoot.
Emily-" Hey Ali I have a photo shoot with my mom tomorrow and she said that she needed a few more models and I told her that our friends could come be the models."
Alison-" omg that's sound great I'll send them a text, but when is it."
Emily-" tomorrow at 10:30."
Alison-" ok sounds great. we'll tell them more at the party."
Emily-" ok babe."

I heard that Noels parties get pretty crazy. But all I have to do is remember the rules. And since I have Ali by my side it won't be hard.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys and girls the next chapter is going to be them at the party. And I'm still debating if I should add some drama in it or not. But oh well you'll just have to wait and see. But finals are coming up and I've been studying like crazy. But only 2 days left of school yay! So I might be updating a lot more.

Kisses L 😘