Episode 34-2: Questions and Answers

Author POV:

They stood beneath the cherry blossom tree, their hearts overflowing with love and hope. The moonlight painted a soft glow on their faces, and in that moment, surrounded by the beauty of nature, they knew they had found something rare and precious—a love that would continue to blossom and grow, just like the delicate cherry blossoms above them.

Y/n: (Whispering) Niki, this moment feels so surreal. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life.

Niki: (Tenderly) And I feel the same way, Y/n. You've brought so much light and happiness into my world. I can't imagine my life without you.

Y/n: (Leaning her head against Niki's shoulder) It's amazing how everything feels right when we're together. I feel safe and understood, like we're meant to be.

Niki: (Placing a gentle kiss on Y/n's forehead) We are meant to be, Y/n. I believe that with all my heart. Our connection is so deep and genuine, and it only continues to grow stronger.

Y/n: (Looking up at Niki) I've never felt this way before. You make me believe in love stories and fairytales. I want to build a future with you, filled with adventures and endless love.

Niki: (Smiling warmly) Y/n, you're my greatest adventure. Every day with you is filled with joy and excitement. And I want to be by your side, experiencing all that life has to offer.

Y/n: (Holding Niki's hand tightly) Let's promise each other that we'll always be there, through the highs and lows. Together, we can face anything and create a love story that's extraordinary.

Niki: (Nodding) I promise, Y/n. I'll be your rock, your support, and your partner in all things. Our love will withstand any challenge, and we'll always find our way back to each other.

Y/n: (Feeling overwhelmed with emotion) I love you, Niki. With all my heart and soul. Thank you for showing me what true love feels like.

Niki: (Cupping Y/n's face and looking deeply into her eyes) And I love you, Y/n. You're my light, my inspiration, and my home. I'll cherish you for the rest of my life.

As they embraced under the cherry blossom tree, their hearts beating in harmony, they knew that this love was meant to last. With each passing moment, their connection deepened, and the future ahead seemed more vibrant and promising than ever before. Hand in hand, they continued their walk, knowing that their love story was just beginning—a beautiful journey of love, growth, and endless possibilities.

As Niki and Y/n continued their peaceful walk beneath the cherry blossom trees, little did they know that an unexpected and somewhat comical encounter awaited them. Unbeknownst to Niki, Y/n's seven stepbrothers had been keeping a close eye on their date, determined to ensure that Niki was worthy of their sister's affection. As the couple approached a clearing, they suddenly found themselves surrounded by Y/n's stepbrothers, each wearing a stern expression on their faces.

Kim Hoseok: (Crossing his arms) So, you're the one who's been taking our sister out on a date. What are your intentions with her?

Niki: (Taken aback but trying to maintain composure) Um, hello. Yes, I'm Niki, and I care about Y/n deeply. My intentions are pure—I want to make her happy and build a meaningful relationship.

Kim Seokjin: (Narrowing his eyes) How do we know you're not just playing games with her? Y/n means the world to us, and we won't let anyone hurt her.