Episode 3: Yesterday's Incidents

<FLASHBACK>

Y/N: Please, just call me Y/N, I'm not comfortable yet. *You said in a firm yet nice way*

Kim Sunghoon: So, Y/N, professionally introducing myself I'm The CEO of "KIM EMPIRES"

Y/N: I didn't ask but fine. *Shrugged off her shoulders*

Kang yuri: Y/N *She said sternly while glaring at her daughter*

Kim Sunghoon: Well dear it's fine, I just said that because everyone was getting awkward with her new presence...

Y/N: You mean they all meet meet my mother before?

Kim Sunghoon: Oh yes dear, sometimes well she is my secretary.

Kim Sunghoon: So, Y/N, umm how are your studies going?

Y/N: I study at Seoul High School, English medium and the teachers there are amazing so my studies are also going on perfectly well.

[After hearing the school's name, the boys kinda took interest in their conversation as the school was one of the prestigious and hard to get into school]

Kim Sunghoon: That's great. Which grade you're in?

Y/N: I'm studying in grade 10th uncle.

Kim Sunghoon: 10th grade? *Said while being taken aback*

Kim Sunghoon: Y/N I noticed that you haven't eaten much... Do you not like the food?

Y/N: No uncle it's not like that. The food tastes amazing but I do have to stick to my diet so yea...

Kim Sunghoon: Oh right, my bad, you're a trainee, right? It must be hard.

Y/N: It was at the beginning but now everything feels normal.

Kim Sunghoon: You should take care of your health and not overwork yourself. How long have you been training?

Y/N: It's been 5 years now uncle. *You said with a slight smile*

Kim Sunghoon: I see, Keep up with your work. fighting! It's late you should go back now. I will ask the driver to drop you-

Y/N: No uncle it's fine, besides it's not that late. I'm out at this time-

Kim Sunghoon: And tell me why you get out of the house this late young lady?

Y/N: Well, I'm a caffeine addict and there's Starbucks nearby so I always go there basically at around this time. I'll just walk back it's just 15 minutes' walk and moreover it's just 8:30 PM.

Kim Sunghoon: I'll send the boys with then. Boys go and drop her. *Before Y/N could say something taehyung spoke*

Taehyung: DAD! I'M NOT GOING WITH HER ANYWHERE!

Jungkook: YES DAD! LOOK SHE IS SUCH A SLUT! SHE EVEN ACCEPTS THAT SHE ROAMS ALONE ON STREETS AT NIGHT AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE-

Yoongi: They are right she is not a kid she can go alone!

Jin: SHUT UP THREE OF YOU! I'm sorry Y/N you have to hear all this...

[Knowing the fact that if they speak up at the moment, it will make the situation even worse so the boys choose to stay silent about it for now]