Episode 22-1: Their Marriage Invitation

Author POV:

The night sky turned slightly yellowish with the arrival of the sun in the sky. Now that the moon had finished its work, it was time for him to take his leave. 

Y/n got out the bed, slightly remembering the long conversation she had with her brothers. She defiantly did tell them about the situation of the KIM family, and it did not take any longer for her brothers to understand her state of mind.

Each one of them, including their father, did a great job on comforting her. They advised her on how to deal with such situations where patience and the right choices of words and actions are mostly needed. 

Y/N'S OUTFIT:

<FLASHBACK>

Y/n sits on her bed, clutching her phone tightly as she dials the number of one of her brothers. She feels overwhelmed and uncertain about how to navigate the difficult situation with her mother and their impending marriage. The phone rings, and one of the park brothers picks up.

OTP

Park Hye-Shik: Hello?

Park Y/n: (nervously) Oppa, it's Y/n. Can we talk? I need your advice.

Park Hye-Shik: Y/n? Sure, what's going on? Is everything okay?

Park Y/n: No, everything is far from okay. Kang Yuri and Mr. Kim... they're getting married, and I don't know what to do.

Park Se-Hyung (overhearing): Y/n? Is that you? Put it on speaker, we all want to help.

Park Y/n: Okay, hold on a second. Let me put you on speaker.

Y/n activates the speakerphone, allowing all the brothers to hear the conversation while her father joins the conversation a while later.

Park Se-Hyun: Hey, Y/n. We're all here. Tell us what's been happening.

Park Y/n: Thanks, guys. Well, my mother told me about her plans to marry our father. She knows about our concerns, but she doesn't seem to care. I'm really worried about the impact this will have on our family.

Park Hyung-Shik: Y/n, it's a tough situation, but remember that we're here for you. We want what's best for all of us, including you.

Park Y/n: I know, and I appreciate that. But what can we do? Our father seems determined, and my mother is so manipulative. How do we convince them that this is a mistake?

Park Dong Wook: Y/n, it won't be easy, but we have to stay united and keep trying. We need to gather evidence of her manipulative behavior and present it to our father.