Episode 19: Back at the Kim's

Author POV:

ON THE PHONE: 

Mother (Kang Yuri): Y/N, can you come here for a moment, please?

Daughter (Park Y/N): (sighing) What is it, Mom? I'm in the middle of studying.

Mother: (impatiently) It's important. I need you to come to Kim Sunghoon's house with me tonight.

Y/N: (confused) Why? What's going on?

Mother: (hesitating) Well, Kim Sunghoon wants to meet you, and I think it's important that you come and make a good impression.

Y/N: (rolling her eyes) I don't want to go to some stranger's house. And why do I need to make a good impression on him? He's just your boyfriend.

Mother: (angrily) He's not just my boyfriend, he's an important part of my life. And I want him to meet my daughter, whether you like it or not.

Y/N: (sarcastically) Great, just what I need. Another person telling me what to do and how to act.

Mother: (firmly) Look, Y/N, I know we haven't always had the best relationship, but I'm trying to make things better. And part of that means you coming with me tonight.

Y/N: (sighing again) Fine, I'll come. But I don't see why it's such a big deal.

Mother: (smiling) Thank you, Y/N. I promise it won't be so bad. And who knows, maybe you'll even have a good time.

Y/N: (doubtfully) I highly doubt that.

Mother: I will send the Kim family's driver to pick you up tomorrow morning. 

Y/N: (Sarcastically) Mother, I can surely come there with MY driver. You do not have to worry so much about me. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene then cuts to the morning. The Park family is peaceful breakfast at the table. The father was busy reading the newspaper and the elder brothers of the family were busy teasing their youngest sister, Park Y/n because she had recently got courted with their family friend's son, Nishimura Niki. 

Y/N'S OUTFIT: