Author's Note

Author's note: 

Hey readers, it's the author. I'm writing this short note to let you know that I will not be adding flashbacks to my episodes after the previous ones because I've been tipped by someone who claimed that flashbacks were boring, and it killed the urge to read the episode further ahead. 

I'm sorry. 

But if anyone has been feeling wronged or if I had disrespected your religion or country then I apologize for it. I am a new writer who is still learning and hopes for your lover, care and support. 

Regarding my stories then it's just the imagination of the author who is trying to make the story more interesting by adding creative plots and cliff-hangers every now and then.

I write stories only for the satisfaction of the public who wants to read, and I am giving the opportunity to each one of you to tell me about your ideas regarding ANY TYPE OF STORY. After I finish this series, I shall work on the ideas tipped to me. I will keep your information anonymous and only reveal it only after your acknowledgement. This a great opportunity for you to let your creativity shine. 

This is even a chance for other authors who wish to work with me in the future. Kindly message me. I know that I'm just a beginner for collaborations, but a plant will only grow after the seed will be planted in the soil, right? The taste of fruit which the plant will give after growing will be determined by the factor how we help each other. 

This is an opportunity for the writer and the reader to get close to each other's thinking.

Thankyou.