Episode 8: Marriage Announcement

Episode 8:  Marriage Announcement...

<FLASHBACK>

Hyein went inside the convivence store to ask the older girls how much time more they would require completing their mini shopping session while Haerin excused herself because she got a call. 

Y/N was alone on the street kicking stones. 

And just then. The nightmare of every woman on the planet came.

Being kidnapped 

An unknown man tried to hold her by her back, but she gave her best to fight him off. He pushed her in a silent alley from the road. She almost beated him in the fight but in the end lost. She became unconscious when the man used some unknown medication of the handkerchief and putted it forcefully on her mouth.  

Darkness consumed her... 

Will she be alright?

Two hours later she wakes up in a Lavois luxurious room. She goes down the house or can say the mansion guided by a maid only to meet her soon-to-be Stepbrothers... 

Her mother along with her boyfriend enters the scene only to be privately scolded by her loving boyfriend after knowing what she had done to his soon-to-be Stepdaughter.

And then...

They finally decide to drop the bomb.

"Children we are getting married soon and that's the reason your mother was calling you Y/N" 

<FLASHBACK ENDS> 

Author POV:

Present time (Living Room)

Y/N: W-what?

Kim Jungkook: DAD! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Kim Yoongi: I THOUGHT WE HAD ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS SHIT HAVENT WE? 

Kim Taehyung: You!! You Kang Yuri! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR FATHER?! YOU WITCH?! *He yelled while pointing a finger at her* 

Kim Hoseok: Guys please... I know this is a big shock to both us and Y/N. This was like a sudden attack. Let's please take our time to think about time to think about it.

Kim Seok-Jin: Yes, Hobi is right. Go back to your rooms and calm your minds. 

Kim Namjoon: But Yuri-sii is this really the truth? You're really going to marry our father? *He looked at her

Kang Yuri: Yes dear, you heard it right. *She said in her captivating, sweet voice*

Kim Sunghoon: Y/N-nie, it looks like you've got to many questions roaming around in your small brain. *Low chuckle*

Y/N: Of course, I do, Mother... what does you getting married involves me? 

Kang Yuri: W-what do you mean sweetheart? are you not happy that mommy is getting married? I don't get it. *She said while brimming some tears in her eyes. 

Y/N: *Chuckles* Do you even understand what you said? You called me my mother. Don't you think your abusing the word which is ONLY related to a pure and fine relationship between an off-spring and the one the who gave birth to it?  

Kim Sunghoon: Y/N don't talk to your mother like that! *He interrupted* 

Y/N: Mr. Kim it's really our 'personal' matter and I really wished that I wouldn't have any need to bring this up Infront of everyone, but it would be better if you could keep out this.