59. Blushing Bunny

Start bij het begin

"What it can be?" He removed the towel and placed it on the platform before he took the box in his hands to examine it, having a tiny frown between his brows.

He slowly opened the box to see inside, only to find a paper kept inside it.

He took the paper and kept the box down, opening it to see it was some test reports.

Taehyung widened his eyes eyes when he saw what the reports said. He already came to know that it was of Jungkook's when he saw Seoul National Hospital written on the top but he couldn't help but feel so many emotion when he saw what the reports said.

He took a shaky breath before inhaled a deep one, trying to calm himself down.

He clutched the paper in his hand before he shakes his head and moves out of the bathroom to confirm it from Jungkook itself.

Outside

Jungkook was already feeling nervous since the time he heard the water running off, meaning V was done with his shower.

He was gripping onto his pillow unknowingly while looking at the bathroom door, expecting it to get opened by any minute.

After a few minutes, the door got opened with Taehyung coming, having a blank face and the reports in his left hand.

He straight away moved towards Jungkook, wanting to have answers of his questions which he oh so desperately wanna know.

"Is it true bun?" Taehyung asked, voice void of any emotion.

"Wh-what hyungie?" Jungkook asked innocently to his husband who was standing right infront of him.

"The reports............ are they true bun?"

Jungkook took a deep breath before he nodded his head and closed his eyes tightly.

When he did not heard anything, he slowly opened his eyes to see that his husband was crying silently, having tears escaping from his almond like eyes, making Jungkook widen his eyes.

He got up from the bed and stood infront of his husband who immediate took him in a bone crushing hug, feeling overwhelmed from the sudden news.

"I-I... Bu-bun you- we-us.....this-"

"Shhh Hyungie........ no need to say anything." Jungkook said while slowly patting husband's head to comfort him.

Taehyung detached himself from the hug and looked towards his husband.

"I am so happy bun......... you are pregnant with my child and I can't be more than happy to know that our symbol of love is right here." Taehyung said before he took Jungkook in his arms and spinned him around happily, making the latter giggle happily at his husband's behaviour.

"I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you so freaking much!" Taehyung said loudly while spinning his husband before he stopped and putted him on the bed hove...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you so freaking much!" Taehyung said loudly while spinning his husband before he stopped and putted him on the bed hovering over him before he started to give multiple pecks over his cute cherry lips.