☃︎ 𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖕𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖞

A song?

I couldn't figure out the lyrics but I could understand some of it.

I wanna go up to hear it....

Using a decent amount of energy, I dashed up.

As I swim to the shore, I could hear the song much more audibly now, but that doesn't last long as I fall underwater again.

Epiphany...

This song... I have to listen to it more. This feeling... Epiphany....

Absorbed in it, I use more amount of energy to go up to breathe in some air as I do.

I soon involuntary fall back again....

The moment I go up, the voice becomes audible and the minute I dip back, it's back to being muffled up.

Is it in my head or what? What is it?

♪♪ I'm the one I should love in this world ♪♪

It's as if my heart is telling me to love myself. As if telling me to...

I was struggling to go up back again, hitting my legs and hands backwards. When I saw myself standing infront of.... Myself...?

I swim towards me. The girl standing in front of me looks exactly same as me. My eyes scanned her.

"This is not real.." The girl said. Her voice seemed similar to the voice of song. I try to touch her but there is a sheet of glass between her and me, separating us. I touch the glass as it crack. I looked at the girl as she showed me a smile. I fisted my hand and punch on the glass sheet making it shattered.

And in another second there was.... Nothing. Only me and water. I wandered around myself.

What the hell was that? Glass? Me? Talking? Shattered?

I must have died already. Yeah! How else would such things be happening? Yeah, right! I am dead! It's all in my head! Haha...

I started to swim up when I noticed that girl again. She comes close to me. I lift my hand to see if it's real or I'm just imagining things. But to my utter surprise there is no glass between us, anymore. Nothing is separated us from each other.

"Y/N" Her voices echoes in the water.

"Huh! Who_- I uh! You are not real! No! You are not real! Ahh! It's all in my head!!!" I hold head with hands and closed my eyes. But soon open when I realised that I am talking under the water. "Wait, How am I talking? Or am I just thinking? What..." I noticed that I am actually breathing under the water, in the cold water.

"Y/N! Listen! I am you. I am your true self! I am your heart your genuine soul" She speaks.

"W-What...." I shutters.

"Tell me.... Why do you hide yourself with a mask? You do sure loved me so much. Adapted me with everything wanted to live. But now, when I am looking at you in the mirror I see fear-ridden eyes, asking the question, Loving Myself Might Be Harder Than Loving Someone Else, Why is that?"

"Why do you keep trying to hide under your mask? Even all the scars from your mistake make up your constellation. So why?"

"I..... don't know"

"You know... In your heart, there is a green oasis desert. A priori deep inside you. You could hear the ocean from here" Her finger touches my heart. "Across the dream, pasts the woods. But to feel these, you have to follow your heart" She points to my heart.

"We share the same painful views, the same beautiful memories but unlike you, I don't want like with a facade on"

What's going on? This is not real. It can't be! I am talking with myself. It feels like I'm talking to myself in front of a mirror, which shows how I used to be before that incident.