☃︎ 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑

It's been another hour that we are in here and honestly, I am starting to feel like, there's nothing to find here.

As we both were walking ahead, looking here and there to find any clue which could be of any help. Our eyes landed on the gate which was somewhere infront of us at a further distance.

The exit gate.

So was it a waste of time? To look around here? And the promise too..? All for nothing?

I looked over to Jimin who seemed to have the same expression as me, probably the same thought too.

Yep, all for Nothing!

Within a few minutes, we both reached the same old gigantic gates but the only thing is.... It would lead us out of this place rather than let us in. Sighing, Jimin opened up the gate and we set foot outside the territory.

I am starting to think, at this pace... 'Will we be able to restore the element in time?'

But something happened.... We entered in wrong place.

Hazing fog covered the area, fainted chirpings of birds which sounded like dreadful warnings could be heard, the cold breeze of air blow onto my pale skin as the leaves which both of us stepped and are stepping on made a rustle of dry sounds due to the leaves crackling. The aura here was eerie. Too eerie. Unlike the other forest where we saw the nymph, this one gave me chills.

Everything was very different from the garden from which we had just come out. My eyes started searching here and there for any clue.

I stopped in my tracks as I looked ahead. Not a thing could be figured out. What was inside the forest? No clue. I gulped thinking about entering this fumy place. Just then, out of nowhere, lightning flashed and a tree fell suddenly.

Oh no....

"Maybe this is an omen indicating that we shouldn't go here" I said, backing off.

"Huh? No. C'mon let's go!" Jimin whispered.

"Na-ah, I ain't going into this creepy haunted place. No chance in hell!" I exclaimed. Jimin give me a look and started walking in the forest. I wrap my arms around me, shielding myself from any negativity. "Yah! Come back! Don't leave me here! Jimin!" I run behind him.

Finding no other alternative, I quickly catch up to him and creep behind him like a scared pup. Although, if someone were to look at us two, it would be more like I was creeping behind him looking like a dead ghost who died out of hunger and fright. Well who cares?

We both were walking through the forest for quite a while now. Barely fifteen minutes but for me it felt like forever!

Why was time going so slow? No clue! Why was it torturing me? No clue either! And! Why on the earth was the wind so damn cold that I just went pale? Huff...

A cold breeze watts past me and ruffles my hair making me grip onto the back of Jimin's shirt tightly. Jimin glances back over to my scary figure. A black colored line started moving infront us as Jimin stop walking. I peeked out from his shoulder still holding his shirt tightly. It felt like if something happened I will teared apart his shirt, I swear!

It felt like a spirit. Fear produces a cold sweat on my brow as I clasped the Jimin's arm. "Relax!" He spoke in a calm tone but that didn't help me feel at ease.

Suddenly, a small explosion type blast occurred a few steps in front us. The incident made me screech and back away pulling Jimin back simultaneously.

"Some creatures appeared before us. A devil?" I try to control my emotions I am going through but I can't help it. Not after hearing a feminine voice coming from the hazing fog.

"No, no sweetie. I am no devil. I am a witch... With certain powers or you could say a witch with such pretty face. Whatever you consider. My name is Ravinca" A feminine figure comes out from the fog. I didn't see much but her hourglass figure and her blue eyes is all to scattered me apart.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked loudly, standing infront of me like a shield.

"Me? Oh nothing it's you both who want something from me" Ravnica said, smirking as she looked down at her long fingernails.

"What would we want from a witch like you?"

"Oh! I don't know. Maybe the clue that you're looking for lies with me" She stroked her hair with her finger looking at Jimin with seductive eyes.

The clue? Wait, how come it's with her? Huh?

"And you expect us to believe you?" Jimin said looking straight into her eyes.

"Let me see...?" She took a step forward stared deep into Jimin's eyes.

"An archangel without a halo huh? Pity?" She moves back, grinning.

".....H-How did you know?" Jimin shutters, his eyes went open.

"I can see your fate and some parts of your past. I am the one to give you the next advice Y/N" Ravnica chuckled darkly. Still looking at us.

I glanced over to Jimin who is shielding me but now looks like someone stabbed him with a knife. His skin gets pale in the dark and his head hung low.

Holding his hand in mine. I slightly pushed him back and stand infront of him. Not sure, what's wrong with me. I take decision and did what my heart was saying. Even if this is wrong decision I don't care.

How can she say that? Is she pity for Jimin? Huh? Witch!

"What is it? The advice. Tell us" I said for the first in a while, turning my head up over to that witch.

Ravnica turned her head towards me and just as she did to Jimin, she looked deep into my eyes as well. "Kang Y/N, a bad accident you had five years ago, ayy?"

I stayed quiet. Lightly squeeze Jimin's hand, not for him to feel ease, but surely for myself not making it obvious that I get affected by her smooth talks. "What is the advice?" I gritted my teeth.

"I am only telling you this because I have seen you fate" She smirked, backing away. "Go to the north side. That's where you might find The Spirit Of Life. And this is the last clue" Her voice echoes in the dark forest as the birds started flying.

"How do we know you are not lying?" I glare at her.

Ravnica clicked her tongue and spoke. "I have seen your fate. Believe me, I'm doing you a favour"

Jimin scoffs in disbelief. "Whatever. We will go there but if your words turned out to be a lie... It's your fate which will be unfortunate" He speaks after a minute of silence.

"We will see.... Fates can change. It's up to you" Ravnica grinned.

"You are right. Fates can change. I don't know what you saw through Y/N's eyes but I do know that she will restore the element" Suddenly Jimin's voice gets loud. I turned to look at him.

"Because I see it in her eyes the determination." He holds my hands in his tight, interlocking the fingers.

"And above all... I believe in her......"