☃︎ 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖖𝖚𝖊

"An antique shop!" I exclaimed.

"Yep" He nodded looking up at the shop.

"You got to be kidding me. You woke me up early in the morning just to got an antique shop?!! Oohh! I seriously want to murdered you right now"

"You can't and you won't. And for your information, this is not a normal antique shop! So stop yelling and follow me"

"So stop yelling and follow me" I mimics Jimin's voice. "Pfft, like we are gonna find that bloody element there" He turned back to look at me and give me death glare while I looked away whistling.

"Let's go"

"Are you blind? Do you not see the closed sign sticked to the door? We can't enter this place"

Without saying anything he walks over to the door and turn the door knob.

"It's not locked meaning this place is open, let's go"

My eyes widened at his actions. What is this dumbest angel are trying to do? I will run away if someone sees us here, trying to open the door. What if cops came? I will tell him that I don't know him? Right?

I closed my eyes and opened before saying. "Fhkksu, just because the door is unlocked doesn't mean this place is open. The owner probably forgot to lock the door!"

"No" He speaks. I walk back and forth seeing him opening the door. I put my hands on my head ready to rip my hair off. What is he doing?

"Ugh! Yah what kind of logic is that? Do you expect a store especially an antique store to be opened this early in the morning in WINTER?"

"Yes...." And right after saying this he fully turned the knob and entered the store.

"Yahh— you illogical angel. Get back here" I shout entering in the store behind him.

I entered in the shop as the door closed behind me making a loud sound. I jumped getting startled by sudden noise. I looked around to see no one. I hit on Jimin's back. "See there's no one, nobody is here. Let's go out before anything happens" I say, pulling his hand.

"Let's go look a bit further ahead" He pointed inside the shop.

"What? No!! No means no! Let's go back" This angel being a stubborn angel completely ignored everything I said to him except the last part.

"Mhm... let's go" He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him to the front.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!"

"Hello! Is anybody here?" Jimin echoes in silent shop. No answer...

"See? No one's is here. So let's get out of here. Come on!!" I said trying to pull him with me.

"We are not going anywhere. If no one's here then we wait for the owner to appear"

"WHAT?!! NO No no! That ain't happening. Come on let's—"

A sound from the storage room made me stop speaking midway. Both of us looked at each other and then towards the direction where the sound came from. I stop pulling him.

"Ohh, what is all this shouting and bickering about! Ouch! This ceiling is too low" A man who looked like he was in his mid sixties said before poking his head out of the storage room because he was tall...so tall maybe more than six feet. My eyes widened. The part of my brain telling me that he was not a normal human but my heart denying it.

"Ah this place is too rustic and old. For god's sake, I am sick of this place!" The old man kept talking this to himself as he made his way towards the front counter with a cardboard box in his hands. When he was behind the counter, he placed the cardboard box there and looked at us before.