☃︎ 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖘, 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊

And above all, I believe in her.....

Drowned in my thoughts, I was sitting there like a statue as my eyes stared down the glowing bonfire we both set up here.

The alluring fire seemed to be turning blue in my eyes. It looked as if the not flames on fire cooled down. Illusionary effects could be seen within it. I could see Jimin and myself through the blue coloured flame. Small flashbacks from the first time we both met till now where the scenes I saw within the calm fire.

Woah! I must have gone crazy....

Shaking off the thoughts, I chortled silently my own stupidity. Shaking my head, I look towards my right where Jimin is sitting.

"Uhm Hey! Jimin?" He hummed.

"Why don't you use the term Archangel to describe yourself?" I paused for a second before continue. "You always indicate yourself as an angel, high-ranked angel" I chuckled. "But why you not use archangel instead? An angel and archangel an different in a way... Sounds even better and clearer than saying a 'High-Ranked' angel, don't you think?"

He sighed. "Yeah, a High Ranked Angel and archangel aren't exactly same. They are same things but archangel sounds more.... respected" He choked between his words. "Valued and....admired" He looked down, wearing an expression that told me enough of what he meant.

"And what? You are an archangel. You are respected, appreciated, valued, -"

"But not admired. Maybe not valued either" Jimin snaps. He looked down.

"Why did you say that?" I squealed lightly.

"Isn't it obvious Y/N? I am an Archangel without a halo. That just makes me a normal angel. I don't deserve to be called an Archangel. Who would admire someone like me?"

"I would. And I do. I admire your qualities, Jimin... And not only that, I am inspired by your attributes too. You have taught me a lot, Jimin. A lot"

"Did I?" He chuckled before continuing. "Thanks for comforting me, Y/N but you don't have to lie. It's okay"

"I'm not lying!" I snap at him. "What I said is true. Damn true! You are an archangel and people DO think of you as one"

"You are not who you think you are. You are what other think you are. Get that? Better insert it in your head, you dumbass!" I pointed to his head.

"Okay Okay! I will! Calm down now!"

"And! Remember that just because some people think that you are arrogant and a jerk, doesn't make you one, okay!"

"Aren't you the one who thinks I am like that?" He chuckled.

"I-Uh, shut up! I used to think that. Well, no, I still do. You are annoying and all but it isn't that bad... I guess"

"The point is you are an Archangel. Not some typical angel! So accept it! Do not hesitate to say it out loud!"

After all, you are the one who taught me to be myself.

"Okhaay. I will!"

"That's good boi" I say ruffling his hair.

"Yah, stop it!" He groaned pushing my hands away while I laugh out loud.

"You don't need a halo to be an Archangel. You are already special enough. You are Park Jimin as long as you don't Forget your true self" I say smiling.

"And are you Kang Y/N?" His eyes diverted to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked still in shock.

"I mean Kang Y/N and Jeon Y/N... You are the same person but are you really you? Are you the Y/N you were after the incident?"

"......I ..I-I..... Don't know...." I respond looking away. He sighed.

"Nevermind. Forget what I said"

~~~~~

"Hey Y/N can I ask you something?" Jimin asks.

"Go ahead"

"Say..... What does living mean to you?"

"Living.....?"

"Yeah..... living. What is living Y/N?"

"I once heard.... If we were all alone, we wouldn't know that we exist.... It's because of the relationships we have with people that prove that we are living. We have feelings because of others and we have a body so that we can be touched, unlike a ghost. Right now, we, who are formed as such, are living. We are still living... Through our own choices, right now and right here, we are living"

"I do agree on some of the things which I heard. Our existence is a prove of us living. But then, if we lose our purpose, if we can't find a reason to live, if we lose ourselves, then that's not living to me.... It's as good as dying, honestly"

"Well, then.. are you living?" He asks, nowhere.

"Everyone is where they are because of the choice they made. It's the same for me. But you know, we humans are full of lies, we lie to not only others but also to ourselves, it's only because we are afraid of getting hurt. However, If one day, you run out of lies to tell yourself then you simply don't have any excuse left to live. And, me? Well, I think I ran out of lies years ago and so, you could say I am not living...." I uttered, giving him a wistful smiled.

An air of melancholy surrounded me as I finished saying what I wanted to tell. But that went away when Jimin spoke. "Falling down is a part of life. Getting back up is living. And you did go back up! So, don't say you are not living! Because you are. Even if it's not a perfect way, you still are!"

"Life is greatest journey you will ever be on. So, make decisions you will regret the least. But most of all..."

"Sometimes in life, you need to let your emotions take over you and breath out. For all you know, you might be dead the next second. So, give life a chance and see how it leads you towards happiness"

"Hmm, I think you are right. Maybe...." Jimin smiles, gazing up at the sky. And I just sit there, staring at him.

I am already happy enough. For just the fact that you came into my life and taught me so much. For having such great friends and you here... I am really... Fortunate. But I wonder... What are you to me?

"Hey! Y/N. Look! The sky sure is beautiful tonight" I looked up.

"Yeah.... It sure is!"

I reach out my hand in an attempt to touch the sky.

I don't know what you are to me but I do know that you are one of the best things that's ever happened to me... So thank you! Park Jimin.

On that night I realised a lot of things. I was thankful for my life. I was grateful for all that I was given. One of the big things that I realised was that... We don't meet people by accidentally, they meant to cross our path for reason.

Meeting bad people and having tragic episodes isn't a bad thing. It makes us realise our worth and makes us more mindful.

I have spent so much time regretting the choice of opening the gates to the Pain and thinking that things will never be the same. I totally didn't look through the option of not pitying myself and instead try to look at the positive side of things.

Amid all these realizations hitting me, one thing didn't sink in at all.

Those peculiar feelings I felt.

Don't think it's necessary to elaborate on it, right?

Yeah... Let's leave it there.

"Hey JIMIN thank you!" He turned to look at me, he replies back. "Your welcome and thank you as well" I nod with a soft smile but that turns into a toothy when I come across an idea.

"Wanna stargaze? It will be fun!"

"Well sure. We could stargaze laying down in the cold snow, in the middle of nowhere! You will catch cold dummy!"

"I won't! Come on! At least just by sitting here?"

"Alright! Alright! But not for long we need sleep too" Swiftly shaking my head in agreement like a child, we both gaze up the sky.

Hopefully tomorrow would be great.....