☃︎ 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖓

Here we are..... The place which I thought that I would never go to. The place which haunts me. The place which brings back the memories of that day. My whole body was trembling in fear. My breath a gale and my pulse was like a defeaning drum.

Is that where it all started? Is The Spirit Of Life is lost because of me. Because of me when I entered in Pain. Jimin took a step forward but seeing me standing still made him turn around to face me.

"Are you scared?" He questioned. I chuckled.

"Is that even a question? Ofcourse I am. What else do you except me to be? Happy?...." I breath out. "This is the last place I would want to go to. No. Even if this is the only place left for me to go, I would not be able to get the courage to go" I glance over the forest full of trees.

"So...you are not coming?" He sighed.

"I didn't said that? Did I?"

"No... But you said you don't have courage to go.... You fear of this place"

"Jimin, fear has two meaning : Forget Everything and Run or Face Everything and Rise. And I choose the second option" I speak out somehow feeling confident that nothing is going to happen with me.

Maybe because of the last time when I am here with my friends nothing had happened with me. And maybe today when I'm with Jimin, it couldn't come to be bad.

"You are right. Fear has a large shadow, but it itself is small" He walks over to me. I nod, smiling. "Come on, let's go" He says streching out his hand for me to take it. I was hesitating for a bit then I took his hand and stepped forward.

"Don't worry you won't face anything that again. You have my word on that"

"Hmm thank you" I blinked and lowered my head.

"For what" I shake my head. "You don't need to know" He parted his mouth to say something but then closed it and started walking forward while holding my hands.

I wonder when our journey will end.

"Just how far are we going again?" I asked again, getting exhausted by walking for so long.

"As far as we can" He said without giving me any look.

What did mean by it? As far as we can? Does he mean when I will lose my consciousness we stop walking? "Jimin-ah I am tired, let's rest for a while. Please~" I whined stomping my foot on the ground like a child. He sighed.

"Fine" He said. Just as those words left his mouth, I swiftly sat down on the ground leaning against a tree. After walking so long, when I sat under the tree, all my tiredness was gone and a smile came on my face. I closed my eyes in attempt to take some rest to regain some energy.

But little did I know that I would be draining my energy instead of gaining. A few seconds after I closed my eyes, I felt a snowball thrown on my face. I wrinkled my face and shot my eyes open and saw Jimin smiling innocently at me while holding another snowball in his hand.

'Oh, you are so dead if you throw that on me...' I thought in mind and I know he was reading it. Another snowball made contact with my face.

"Park Jimin, you are officially on my death list" I immediately stand up and start chasing him.

"Woah, Kang Y/N, you are chasing me like a psycho killer except the fact that you have a snowball on your hand rather than a knife" He said laughing while running.

"That's great, I shall kill you with a snowball" I throw a snowball hitting on his back. He laugh more making me irritate.

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕