☃︎ 𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍

The body sunk down into the cold water... The body started going down in the water, as if someone was dragged it down. The cold freezing water was so cold, that body started to turn pale, breath started to hitching.

 The cold freezing water was so cold, that body started to turn pale, breath started to hitching

Lost, hopeless, desolate.

Drowning....

The feeling felt right now can't be explained.

Lost of hope being saved, purpose died for everything.

Loneliness, submerging me like there's no tomorrow.

The door of hopes were closed...

All those emotions and realizations that hit me last night were all gone.... sunk deep into the unknown.

I was drowing silently and my body was as still as ice, frozen. I didn't budge to move.

What's the point?

I wasn't trying to get to the surface instead I allowed myself to sink lower and get lost in the deep end.

I wanted to be rescued.

But there's no one here to save me.

I wished a certain someone was here right now...

It's cold and dark here....

Curled up like a ball, I could only think about adventures and quarrels I had with Jimin, the way I used to mess around with my friends and the way my mother who wasn't actually my mother treated me like I was her own daughter. I could recall those beautiful moments of my life before I depart this world.

I thought to shift to the day when I almost died. A near death experience.... Well, this time it won't just be a near death experience, I will actually die today...

Then, I abruptly have a flashback of what Jimin said to me.

"Ah Y/N! BRACE YOURSELF I WILL FIND YOU! DON'T PANIC!" Jimin yell.

"AND DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME, OKAY! YOU HEAR ME!"

"Y/N!"

"I WILL FIND YOU Y/N! NO MATTER WHAT! Just don't give up on me okay.....?"

And surprisingly, I heard every word he said, I heard it all.. but what can I do?

Try to go up? Oh no, struggle to go up to the shore which will happen to be of no cause.

Just a last desperate act?

No there's nothing gained by doing that, I did rather just let myself die slowly by drowning, I can't be saved now, can I? I don't think so. Stop struggling. I can't escape from the death everytime.

Is there someone here to help me...

.... Anyone?....

My vision was getting blurry, feeling the agony of running out of air and I was almost at the verge of losing consciousness, but I was still fighting to stay up.

I was still hoping to be rescued, believing that someone will be here, someone is here.

And maybe that belief was just all I needed....

Suddenly, out of nowhere I could hear something....

A voice....

A song.....

A hope...