☃︎ 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗

An hour has passed since we both started walking to find something. And within this time, I found nothing. Although, I was curious about whether Jimin found something or not but I just didn't wanna ask him anything, so I continued moving forward and searched the area.

 Although, I was curious about whether Jimin found something or not but I just didn't wanna ask him anything, so I continued moving forward and searched the area

Jimin was walking a few steps behind me while looking at the left side of him.

"What is he searching for? I can't hold back my curiosity further! Uff!!!" I questioned myself turning back to look at him suspiciously. And that's when I become preoccupied with those thoughts, oblivious to the surrounding around me.

As I was walking absent-minded, something happened, catching me off-guard completely as I screamed out of surprise and fright. Some little crystal are flying around air, it looks like- like someone teleported here.

Upon hearing my scream, Jimin turned his head towards me in an instant and saw a figure appearing infront of me. A very known figure to him, I guess. That person was standing barely inches away from me as he stared at me with his head tilted bit.

My eyes were shut close and my eyebrows were wrinkled with my nose scrunched up a bit and my lips formed a scared yet annoyed pout. Slowly, I squnited my eyes open as I got startled by seeing Taehyung standing this close to me. Taehyung? I took a small step back.

What is he doing here? And the question is that how did teleported here? Is he too an angel like Jimin?

But wait he was not my friend Taehyung. Because this angel have light blue coloured with pale skin which is shining under the sun. His eyes blue and full pink lips. His wings on which my eyes just landed and my mouth hung open. Whitish blue coloured wings bigger than Jimin's. If I am not wrong, so maybe he is the perfect example of angel.

"You-You are-" I shutters. He smiled as he parted his mouth to speak but before he could do that, someone else answer the question for him and that someone was none other than Park Jimin.

"He is V" He uttered pulling me back behind him and away from V, who was apparently way to close to me from his perspective.

"Jimin! Long time no see huh!" The angel uttered out, looking at Jimin in a brotherly way.

"Yeah..., And what may you be doing here, in this mortal realm?" Before answering Jimin's question, V made his wings disappear, taking in a human form.

"Oh nothing much. Just had to carry out some tasks. Didn't expect to see you two here. Although, I guess I should have expected it coming" He grinned.

"And why is that?" Jimin said. I have never heard Jimin's that voice. Is he being protective over me? But from who? V? He seems nice angel though.

"Well, it's-" Before he could complete his sentence, I interrupted him as I spoke for the first time in a while after Jimin pulled me away and I stood there, staring at V.