☃︎ 𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖋𝖚𝖓 & 𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖉 𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖞

"Ya! May I know where on the earth are you going?"

"Just....here" I said pushing Jimin in front of the tree and then making him turn around. He looked so done with me. I chuckled.

"Alright! Now show me your wings" I demanded, folding my arms glaring at him. He frowned. "Huh! But why?"

"Just do as I say will ya?" I told him.

"Uhh fine" He did what I told him to do and then he looked at me in questioning mannered. He closes his eyes and his wings tears his skin and comes out. I stumbled backwards as his eyes met mine, a smirk drew on his face seeing me flustered. The white coloured wings opened as they flipped, I closed my eyes.

He chuckled, I rolled my eyes. I gave him a satisfied smile and then made my way behind Jimin. His eyes followed me. "What are you doing? Huh! Hey!!!?"

"Here's the thing. I will get on your back and then you will fly. Easy peasy Le-"

"Not lemon squeezy. Why should I do that?" He turned to me. I glance over his wings the soft feather danced in air, I smiled. "To travel fast? Because if that's the care then no" He continued to blabbering something which I didn't hear at all.

"Not because of traveling fast but because I want to see the forest in that point of view" I smile cheekily, trying to touch his wings. He hold my wrist and sighed.

"And why should I do that for you?"

"You will carry me because that's what I wanna do. You are the one who told me to live my life, right? So, I wanna have the experience of seeing this place from the sky. That's the first thing in the list of Living My Life" I told him. Hope he understands everything.

"You- Aish!! You are unbelievable" He chuckled. "Aren't you taking advantage of me now?" I pouted cutely. He sighed. "Hop on before I changed my mind"

I smiled widely and get on after he kneeled down. He suddenly choked, I looked at him. "Am I heavy?" I asks concerned. "Like a feather" His voice is slow. "Hold on lightly so that you die soon. This isn't going to be a normal piggy back ride, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah! Let's go now!" I said, after scoffing. I hop on his back.

"Such an impatient bossy human you are!" He said, rolling his eyes and flipped his wings. He jumped a little before his feet are levitating above the ground. I looked down. "Ahhh! We are really flying" In excitement I unintentionally grab his hair, not my fault, his hair are long. "You better no-t do that again" He sounds like he is in pain.

"Stop talking! What are you doing huh? Why aren't you flying. Look fly like that bird" He sighed as his wings fluttered. His wings started moving back and forth as his foot levitate on the ground. "Faster!!" I shouted getting excited all of sudden. He chuckled before flying above the forest.

No words but only beautiful comes in my mind seeing the forest full of long trees while some white coloured crystals snow on the leaves shining brightly. I hugged Jimin more tightly as he flew more up. "Yeeeyy!!" I shouted as he chuckled.

He suddenly stop in between the air making me confused. I was about parted my lips to ask him when he suddenly fall back his wings stop moving. He suddenly take the three-sixty degree turn while flying down to the ground. "Woohoo!! You freaked me out!!" He giggled.

----

"That was fun!" I smiled brightly.

"For you it was" He sighed.

"Ayy! I know you had fun too. I could sence you smiling all the time" His eyebrows arched.

"Sure whatever you say. Let's just go now! We are wasting our time here"