Jealous?

For every new person, I would like to let you know that many of the earlier stories are not that good. I do get better at writing as these go on!!! Don't leave me just yet please!

Edited because this shit was a full-on monstrosity before

Also, if you discover that you do like my writing style then please go check out my other three book, It's Hard to Explain, Fireflies and Lightning Bugs,  and How It was Meant to Be! IHTE is an original story based off of marauders, Fireflies and Lightning Bugs is a Dorlene book and HIMTB is a marauders book. Thank you so much! 

One last thing, I have a marauders roleplay discord server! If you would like to join it, please friend me so I can add you! My Discord is JustSomeAquarius19 

Word count: 504

Tw: none

Third person

Sirius was laying on his bed. James had gone out with Lily and who knows where Peter is. His boyfriend, Remus, was tutoring some girl in the library. Sirius stood up, putting his jacket on and walking out to the commons. There were some first years talking on the sofa, and some other people studying around the room. He ignored all of them to walked out the room and down the corridors to the library. 

Remus was sitting on a big recliner and was talking to the girl. They had books open, and Remus was in a deep explanation of the assignment, although the girl didn't seem to be paying any attention. She was staring at Remus with admiration and Sirius didn't like it. Sirius walked over to his boyfriend, pushed a few books away and sat down in his lap. That made the girl glare. "Hey, Remy." He loudly whispered. He made sure he was loud enough that the girl could hear. "Sirius, I'm busy right now." Remus said much to the girl's delight. Sirius wasn't giving up that easy. He knew exactly what to do to get Remus to change his mind. "Too busy for me?" He said looking up at Remus as seductively as he could. Remus looked away from him and to the girl saying, " Sorry Delany, its ok if he stays, right?" Delany glared at Sirius. " But he would be a distraction, Remy." she said batting her eyelashes a bit. "He will be fine." Remus stated flatly as he went back to the books.

After a bit of Delany's glares and Remus talking about potions, Sirius got bored. He took Remus's hand in his and began fiddling with his fingers. He laid his head down in the nook of Remus's neck as he repositioned himself. Remus continued helping Delany as Sirius slowly started kissing the nook of his neck. He kissed higher up, making sure to put multiple marks on his neck. He started sucking on his earlobe a bit before pulling his shirt collar down to get access to his collar bone. He softly started kissing and sucking at his soft spot. Remus couldn't deal with it. He was getting hard whilst he held back the urge to moan. He planted his hands under Sirius's thighs and stood up. With Sirius on him, he said to Delany "We are going to go, see you some other time." He turned around and while walking out of the library, Sirius flipped of Delany. She yelled after him "What? Where are you going? What about me?" Remus began to say something but Sirius cut him of by saying "Upstairs" as they walked out the library.

Hello guys!! I hope you enjoyed! this is the first piece of fanfiction I've ever wrote so I hope it was ok but feedback and criticism is greatly appreciated. I hope you guys have had a lovely day, drink some water, get some sleep and remember you are amazing!

                                                                                                             - Aqua