14

Evangelina Miller:

After everything that happened yesterday it's safe to say I've been keeping my distance from Levi. I can't believe I was dumb enough to think something could have happened between us. Right now I'm watching Thirteen in the living room, this used to be my favourite movie but now it just makes me sad.

"What are you watching?" Levi grumbles from behind me, I'm at the scene when Evie makes fun of Tracy's socks, and when I turn to face him he looks super confused.

"A movie" I snark back, turning back around to watch the show
He scoffs and walks into the kitchen and suddenly there's a knock at the door.

When I open it I see a beautiful blonde woman standing there

"Um hi?" I say

"Who are you?" She snaps

"Well I'm um-"

"Took too long, don't care, Move. I need to find my boyfriend." She says shoving me out of the way causing me to loose balance and land flat on my ass

"Who was- oh." He stops himself when he sees the woman standing in front of him

"Oh my god! Levi I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" She says with fake enthusiasm

"Yeah.." he says, his eyes meeting mine and silently asking me why I'm on the ground

"So. Where's this new 'wife' of yours?" She asks rudely

"Azalea why are you here?" He asks in a bored tone

"What? I can't come visit my boyfriend? Oh am I interrupting wife and hubby time? Where is she anyway? She chuckles

"First of all. You were never and will never be my girlfriend, second of all, my wife is the woman you just shoved to the ground." He answers in a dominant tone

"You're joking." She turns to me "you married that fat ugly thing?"

I don't say anything but I stand up and sit back down on the couch trying to ignore their conversation until eventually I zone out

"Excuse me?! Don't fucking ignore me!" Blondie shouts snapping her fingers in my face

"Oh sorry! I zone-"

"Don't give a fuck. I need you to move your stuff out of Levi's room."

"Oh yeah for sure, right away?" I ask standing up

I'm about 3 inches taller than her so I'm looking down on her and she scoffs

"Yeah like right now." She tries pushing me again but I stand still in place, watching as she flips out a small smile starts to spread on my face. Before I fully get up the stairs I hear her bark something underneaths her breath about me being a 'stupid whore'

When I open the door to Levi's room I hear the shower running. Taking this as an opportunity to get all of my stuff out without him interrupting. Once I've got most everything packed and moved to the spare room I can't find my charger, so I knock on the bathroom door.

Since there's no answer I assume he can't hear me over the shower, as I crack the door open I see that he has one hand placed against the wall, his back facing me.

"L-Levi?" I whisper

When there is no answer I go to leave, when I hear a soft grunt. When I turn around to look at him, his head is thrown back and his right hand is moving down by his waist. And I quickly realize what is happening.

"Oh jesus" I mumble turning to leave

"Oh fuuuuck" he quietly grunts out again "Evangelina oh shit"

Leaving the bathroom I quickly search around for my charger a bit more when I'm he bathroom door it whipped open. I try to ignore him and keep my gaze to the floor and continue to look for my cord.

"What exactly do you think you're doing?" He asks, leaning against the door frame.

"Looking for my charger" I state still keeping my eyes on the ground

"Look at me."

My eyes shoot to his and he slightly smirks before his eyes drift to the boxes and his smirk drops to his usual scowl

"Why are you packing boxes?"

"Because I told her to move out of our room." Azalea laughs

"And you listened? Yellow, put your stuff back" he demands

"What? No it's okay I don't want to intrude" i sigh, tilting my head down

"You didn't say that 10 minutes ago..in the bathroo-" I cut him off with a gasp, pushing him away from my ear

                                          ||

After Levi made Azalea leave, he came back up the room while I'm unpacking again.

"Here let me help" he says walking over to my other box

He starts pulling things out and eventually his hands land on my 'perfume' bottle. When he shakes it he shoots his eyes to mine and furrows his brows confusedly. When he reaches to take the lid off I rush over to take it from him, but he lifts it above my head, opening it. When he looks down the tube a flash of sadness crosses his face and he immediately stiffens up and walks to the bathroom with the blade in his hand.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask watching him life the toilet seat up

The silver metal shines in his hand for a moment while he stares at it before dropping it in the toilet and flushing it.

"No no no no no!" I shout rushing over and dropping to my knees in-front of the toilet "Levi what if I need that! Y-you just-"

"Just what? Stopped you from cutting yourself. So sorry I'm such a bad guy." He says sarcastically, looking at the toilet while I scorch back and slouch against the wall trying to control my breathing.

When he looks up at the mirror I feel his eyes glance at me through the glass. When he realizes I'm on the brink of a panic attack he immediately scoops me up and places me down on his lap and begins to whisper sweet nothings in my ears.

After I've calmed down he wipes a start tear off of my cheek.

"You won't need anything like that again. I'm here, I'm always going to be here. Call me when you need me, call me when you want me, I don't care I'll be there"

word count: 1056