006

TW: Sexual Assault, Self harm

Evangelina Miller

Waking up the next day, I don't forgive myself. When I walk downstairs I see Levi there with bags talking to Gloria.
His eyes meet mine and emotions from last night hit me again. Instead of saying anything I just give him a soft smile and walk to the kitchen. After a moment of silence Gloria waltz's in behind me. Assuming their conversation is over I walk out of the kitchen to find Levi. Our eyes lock again and I send him a smile. His drops as he realizes it wasn't a genuine smile.

I approach him and stand in-front of him.

"I-"

I'll miss you while you're gone

"I'll see you when you're back?" I ask

"Of course, it'll only be a week" he smiles touching his knuckle to my check-bone

The feeling burns my skin and makes my cheeks heat up. He clearly notices and widens his eyes surprised at the sudden reaction. He then smiles again, not his smirk, but a genuine, gentle smile. I study his face taking a mental picture of it. Reaching up to touch his face I feel his dimples, giving him a smile of my own.

When he leaves an ounce of guilt runs through my body for reasons unknown. He's only been gone for two hours at this point and I decided to go out to a bar, there's one that Mary and I used to always go to even when we were underage.

Arriving to the Keg, the bar practically on the other side of town I see the same bartender who hates me because I used to come and get absolutely wasted here and then make fun of him. We make eye contact and he smirks looking at my appearance, I just came in simple jeans and an off the shoulder shirt. He serves me some drinks and after a while I start to feel funny, sort of fuzzy and sleepy.
I stand to leave and get a cab when, Jazz, the Bartender offers to get me one.
The cab pulls up, and it's not yellow, maybe he splurged and got me an Uber instead?

When I get in there's no screen for the cost or anything at the front. This seems like just a regular car.

To be honest, I'm too drunk and tired to care, so I ignore the red flags appearing in my mind and tell him the apartments name.

We drive for a moment and end up going the opposite direction of the apartment. Maybe he's taking a back way I don't know about? Suddenly the car stops on a dirt road in the middle of no where.

"Get out, and strip." He grits out getting out of the car too

"W-what?" Im sober now, and I realize the danger of this situation.

"I know you heard me. So do it."

I try to refuse when he puts his hand in his pocket and points something gun shaped at me

"Wanna try to defy me, or get this over with and live?"

With shaky hands I remove my top and pants leaving me in my bra and underwear. He gestures his hand again forcing me to continue. As I'm now standing naked in front of him he reaches out and cups my breast, running his finger against my nipple. Hot tears are streaming down my face, and I can't move. He scoffs again, taking a step back reeling in my body.

"I know your apartment building, gain some weight and we can continue this, I don't wanna fuck a skeleton." He sneers stepping back into his car and leaving.

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's been 20 minutes now, and I'm still standing there like a fucking idiot. I got dressed and called a car from Levi's company, not knowing my location made it difficult but they found me. On the drive back home I'm frozen, I can't believe I let this happen again.