007

TW: talk of Sexual Assault

Evangelina Miller 

When I wake up I'm pinned to the bed by a heavy arm. Glancing over to Levi, he's practically suffocating me. His one arm is draped across my torso and his other is wedged between me and the mattress, to finish it off, his head is shoved into to side of my neck. His breathing is slow and soft, and slightly tickling my throat.

"Levi. Levi I have to get up!" I whisper yell to which he just groans

Deciding enough is enough, I try to push him off the arm later across from me tightens and moves backward towards his body slightly, landing on my breast.
Thoughts and feelings from that day come flooding back and I immediately pull away trying to control my emotions. I throw myself back so far and end up landing on my ass on the floor.
Levi is now fully awake staring at me, I'm hyperventilating and back-crawling to the bathroom. I shoot up and go to slam the door to the bathroom when Levi pushes it back open. I'm standing  in-front of the mirror gripping my hair attempting to get a grip on reality.

"Hey, baby, I'm right here, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he coos "I'm here, I promise I'm here"

I sob into his chest for a while, gripping onto it for dear life. I feel my skin break underneath my nails but relish in the pain. He doesn't say anything, waiting for me to come around, he just hold me and strokes my hair comforting me.

Deciding I'm okay now, I lean back from his chest and slightly laugh at how many tears are on his shirt. He doesn't looks amused, he looks pissed.

"Tell me what happened."

"I-I-" I can't catch my breath again and feel another panic attack forming.

While trying to control my breathing, I realize it's not working. I meet his eyes in a panic searching for something. Suddenly his lips are on mine forcing my mind onto that calming, my breathing immediately. The kiss is slow and sensual, but caring. After a long moment he pulls back an meets my eyes again.

"What's happened, my love?" He asks softer this time

"T-the night you were gone I-" I sigh mad at how stupid I was "I went out to a bar, and got super wasted. When I got in the cab to come home h- he-" I start crying again, placing my head back on his shoulder

"What did he do, Yellow?" He demands

"He t-touched me.." I stutter out

His body tenses underneath mine and his hand holds mine a bit tighter now.

"I can't believe I let it happen" I take a gulp of air "again.."

Levi Berkshire:

"Again.." she softly says

Flash back

"Hm, are you a virgin?"

"I..I don't know" she answers looking down at her lap

My brows furrow and I  chuckles as I realize,

"That bad huh?"

"You could say that" she murmurs picking at her cuticles

End of flashback

That's what she meant by she didn't know. How could I have not known. I don't deserve her, I wasn't there for her when I needed to be.
She meets my eyes and fresh tears well up in them, she looks up and pinches her tear-ducts to stop herself from crying, and that's when I see them. We lock eyes again and hers quickly flash with fear and she immediately tries to stand up off of my lap, holding her waist I keep her in her spot.