89

Chapter 89

The faint response on the tip of his tongue made Hades ecstatic, and he almost couldn't wait to suck the other's lips and tongue, hooking without a teacher, completely forgetting that he was only doing this to pac past.

Because of too much ecstasy, the bestiality in his body was about to move, almost turning into a beast form, but as a high-level orc, how could Hades drop the chain at a critical moment, he immediately pressed the bestiality back and kissed back excitedly.

The sirens have disappeared, and even the sense of resistance from breaking into the farm has not been able to subside a lot.

After Tang Yihe lost his mind for a moment, he sensed that a warm force slowly flowed into his body from the outside, causing his limbs that had been injected with tranquilizers to be filled with that warm current. Although it felt completely strange, he was stunned and immediately realized that this was the "transfer" that Horn mentioned, could it be from Hades...

Tang Yihe instantly panicked, he felt guilty for his infirmity and for being seduced - damn it, he didn't want to absorb anyone's life force, what was the difference between that and killing? He wanted to turn his head to avoid Hades' depth, but his body went against his thoughts and continued to absorb the warm feeling with reluctance.

The tip of Hades' tongue was slightly dull at a certain moment, and the muscles of his body seemed to tighten a little, but he did not refuse his approach, one hand wrapped around him, and the other hand went around the back of his head to fix it.

In the suddenness, Tang Yihe heard a slight snapping sound, and the weak current just now had all disappeared at some point, followed by a sense of weightlessness, and the two of them were descending.

Hades opened his eyes, finally withdrew his lips, his gaze was cold, he squeezed him back into his arms, and held him in a circle in the air, allowing himself to be below, and Tang Yihe was on top.

With a few loud bangs, they fell on a soft and thick grass, but because Hades acted as a meat pad underneath, Tang Yihe didn't fall at all.

Tang Yihe woke up all of a sudden, opened his eyes, and saw a familiar and unfamiliar windmill in front of him! It was spinning unhurriedly and leisurely, completely unaware of these intruders.

Not far away, five snow-white round dog cubs were ploughing the soil, and the movement on this side surprised them, and they turned their heads to look over, but their expressions were vigilant, and they did not dare to come over.

Looking up again, it was not a dark starry sky overhead, but an incredibly blue sky, with only a few marshmallow-like clouds floating around.

This is......

Tang Yihe opened his mouth incredulously - this is his farm! He was actually able to come in!

He was so shocked that he couldn't return to his senses for a long time, but Hades, who was pressed under him, couldn't wait, although the kiss just now felt beautiful but it was too short, he wanted to continue!

So Hades turned over, pressed Tang Yihe, who was still in shock, back under him, and in his exclamation, kissed him again.

Syllable.

The farmer unceremoniously slapped a big slap!

"What for!" Tang Yihe pushed him away, "Is it time to do this kind of thing?!"

Hades's handsome face was beaten sideways, if someone dared to do this to him in normal times, he would definitely bite the person all over the body, but this is a farmer with a heart, so Hades was not annoyed, but grabbed his hand and kissed his palm lightly, causing Tang Yihe to tremble, wanting to retract and be held strongly.