52

Chapter 52

When he chased it out, David was glad that this place had been cleaned up by himself not long ago, otherwise such a big movement would definitely let others know that Hades was alive.

The dark purple wolf was obviously faster than David, running almost like taking off, David couldn't catch up at all, and could only use the fleeting smell left along the road to identify the other party's tracks. He chased after him, wondering what Hades was running, didn't he recognize himself?

Chasing and chasing, I went around the large barren forest of this Paton Manor, and then the trajectory turned, and I actually returned to the manor... The villa where Tang Yihe lives?!

David was shocked, and sniffed quickly around the wall, making sure that the end of the major general was here. The Demon Wolf Clan is not an ordinary dog race, it is naturally very light smell, it is a good tracker, even if it does leave any smell, it will disappear within a few minutes.

So finding Hades was a tricky task, and it was not easy to catch the clues this time, and David was reluctant to give up this opportunity.

David pricked up his ears, heard that there was no movement in the villa, and his heart was crossed, and he jumped directly over the wall and dived in - to some extent, there was really no security here, and what he did was also insulting to Sven, but the execution of the task was usually forced to do so, and he could only secretly say sorry to Mr. Tang.

The thick cushion of flesh made David silent with every step, and in the darkness he twitched his nose desperately, but was surprised to find that Hades's breath had almost completely disappeared.

A few faint whines sounded in the silence, followed by Tang Yihe's confused voice: "No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4, No. 5, how do you ...?"

David paused and hid.

Tang Yihe was woken up by a series of movements, and Xiao Ha ran back to the villa and immediately went back to the farm, and took out five dogs. The movement of the palm of his hand made the sleeping Tang Yihe wake up with a stirring spirit, and he was very puzzled when he saw the five dogs, but he was very sleepy in the middle of the night, and he had no interest in chatting with the dogs, so he yawned and drove them to the dog house outside.

David could see his shaky shadow in the dark, after the five dogs were carried into the dog house, the lights in the room dimmed again, and it didn't take long to hear Tang Yihe's smooth breathing, obviously asleep, so stable that he didn't seem to know that his house might be visited by a fierce orc.

David walked around the villa a few times in confusion, and he didn't even let go of the dog house, but he didn't find anyone. He couldn't figure it out, Major General Hades obviously rushed here in the end, how could it suddenly be like evaporating?

Could it be that he also dug a secret passage here?

No, it couldn't be, he couldn't be clearer about the structure of this villa.

David unwillingly circled around a few more times, until he couldn't even smell the slightest strange thing in the air, and then he had to decide that he had passed Hades again.

But tonight's encounter is not completely fruitless, at least it is certain that the major general does have something to do with it here!

He left quietly, squinting his eyes, feeling that the safety of this villa was a hidden danger, so he issued a secret order and sent a few reliable people to squat at a distance to guard the villa behind. Of course, the purpose is not surveillance, since Hades is involved here, then he has to be responsible for protecting Tang Yihe from being implicated.