21

Chapter 21: "Stealing Masters"

The young man, who has always been timid as a rabbit, said at this time: "With me, you are not allowed to bully him!" Tang

Yihe looked over and saw that the person who kicked the scoundrel of Feizhang turned out to be Wen Liguo who delivered the takeaway.

"Boss, are you all right?" Wen Liguo rushed up.

Not only Zhang Yu, but even Tang Yihe looked at him in shock, suspecting that what happened just three seconds ago was an illusion.

"You, you, you dare to kick Lao Tzu!" Zhang Yu cursed and stood up and wiped the blood from his nose, but because he was missing two teeth, his speech leaked.

Wen Liguo was a block, "You bully the boss, I saw it all."

"Bah!" Zhang Yu took a mouthful of blood, "He doesn't pay Lao Tzu, he wants Lao Tzu to let him go, if you know him, quickly get away, don't think that you are afraid of you when you attacked Lao Tzu just now."

"You, why are you such a scoundrel?" Wen Liguo was stunned, "It's good that you steal by yourself, and the boss doesn't let you lose money."

Although

Wen Liguo was dizzy and went out to deliver takeaway, he was not stupid, and on the way he thought that it might be something that Brother Zhang provoked, especially from the complaints of diners, he learned that it used to be full of boxes, and it was after Zhang Yu came, the amount of rice was only halved, and he was even more sure that Zhang Yu was a ghost.

When he came back to see Tang Yihe and Zhang Yu confronting, he thought of Boss Tang so generous, every time he gave himself a big bowl of rice, and he came to eat for half an hour after morning and class yesterday, Tang Yihe did not blame, but specially let him eat slowly before working. He was like a mirror in his heart, and he had long determined that Tang Yihe was actually a good boss with a cold face.

The teenage hot-blooded brain stood in line without thinking, and even rushed over 100 meters when the surnamed Zhang picked up the chair, kicking him over.

Zhang Yu took a sip: "Okay, be nosy, Laozi even beats you up!"

Tang Yihe wanted to grab Wen Liguo because he had already dialed the phone, and the security guard would come soon. Unexpectedly, Wen Liguo's small body was too strong to be true, and he grabbed an empty hand, and the kid sneaked out and scuffled with Zhang Yu.

The next very surprising scene appeared, it was no longer called a fight, it was completely Wen Liguo's unilateral crushing.

He seemed to have learned physical skills, moved flexibly and powerfully, and after dodging the attack of the chair, he returned to hook Zhang Yu's arm, only listening to the click, Zhang Yu's arm was dislocated.

"Aaaaaa Zhang Yu screamed miserably, "It hurts..."

"Let you bully." Wen Liguo picked him up and kicked him again, causing him to hit the back wall hard, hitting him with gold stars in his eyes.

Zhang Yu was drowsy, looked up in horror, and saw this teenage young man who was said to be poor, thrifty and thrifty, and said with a childish and righteous face: "I am a soldier in the future, so I will clean up you ruffians in advance for Tianxing Dao now!" Zhang

Yu: "..." Tang

Yihe: "..." After

the fierce secondary school student finished taking the oath, he danced his small fist to Zhang Yu, and a bright red color flashed in his big eyes.