84

Chapter 84

Horn only slightly deflected his face as he spoke, and the lenses on his nose shone with an icy light.

"It's not!" The man shivered in his back and hurriedly explained, "It is said that the thing is inside..." He was just a small screw in the delivery process, in fact, he was not very clear what was inside, he just sent it in as he was told.

Military aircraft galaxy martial law, this safe is very difficult to transport, can only be used this method to hide the sky. Moreover, being able to deliver to the experimental center intact, rather than who eats it and then comes out, is already the result of the best efforts of their entire organization.

Hearing this, Horn withdrew his gaze, then slowly and methodically turned his wrist, picked up the small takeaway box, and opened it gently like a gift from his lover.

Even though nearly ten days had passed, the moment the sealed takeaway box was opened, Horn still smelled a sweet custard aroma that permeated the air.

A delicate-looking triangle cake lies quietly in a costly takeaway box, the cake surface is soft white cream, and below is the cake body, divided into two layers, a layer of cream cheese, a layer of soft chiffon, and a thin red strawberry jam in the middle of the two layers.

Horn looked at it seriously for a moment, and actually smiled: "Oh? Such a delicate little thing, no wonder you have to bring it back intact. Several

people transported: "..."We are not so bored.

Horn originally planned to pound the cake directly and take out something, but this cake is as beautiful as a work of art, and you can vaguely see that the person who made this snack is as rigorous as him, because the edges of the cake are cut particularly regularly, and the layers are evenly divided up and down, if obsessive-compulsive disorder sees it, it is estimated that it can be comforted, so that Horn has a feeling that he should not live up to the chef.

So the hand wearing plastic gloves leisurely picked up the knife and fork on the side, cut it from the front end of the triangle, forked it and put it in his mouth.

As he moved, the smell of custard in the air became stronger, and several people secretly swallowed their saliva.

Horn's expression remained unchanged, and he did not eat quickly, not so much tasting as inertia analysis. But even if he is as knowledgeable as he is, he can't guess that the sweetness of the cake is synthesized by those flavors.

When he ate a certain part in the middle, his cheeks moved, and his tongue protruded from something, and the few people did not see what it was, their heads were buried very low, and the atmosphere did not dare to breathe, as if they were afraid of the Sven man with glasses on the experimental table.

Horn did not shy away from them, taking out the contents of his mouth and putting them on the utensils on the side, his expression extremely fanatical under the indifferent lenses.

But he did not immediately study the bright purple light, but continued to eat the cake carefully and slowly.

"This little snack is not bad." After eating, Horn reservedly took the disinfectant towel and wiped the cream from his lips.

Several people glanced at each other and flattered: "This is a very popular delicacy among the orcs of the military aircraft star recently, Mr. Horn can bring more back to you if needed." The

temperature in the air suddenly dropped because of this sentence, and several people shuddered.

After a while, Horn said coldly: "Heh, sure enough, all the good things are taken up by them."