42

Chapter 42

The seven roommates followed Wen Liguo, and the next day came to Tang Ji's private restaurant.

They had a wrong understanding of this invitation, thinking that there would be beautiful sisters, all wearing the most handsome equipment - their camouflage military uniforms. As a result, the beautiful sister did not see it, but bumped into the major general who frequently came to the school to give speeches not long ago.

As early as listening to the lecture in the auditorium, Mox's heroic appearance and excellent physical fitness impressed this group of children.

Mox's speech didn't have much to say, but his record made the blood of this group of uninformed military cadets boil, and many people called him Hades' successor - of course, this sentence was not heard by Mox, otherwise he would be angry.

Mox also just arrived, and was about to hook up with Boss Tang first as usual and continue to lobby him, but Wen Liguo's roommates had already enthusiastically surrounded him first.

"Major General, I didn't expect you to come here to eat too? What a coincidence!

"Major General, we are students of X Academy, and I benefited a lot from listening to your speech last time, but I didn't expect you to be such a down-to-earth person, and I came to breakfast early in the morning..."

The second forced roommates are not so eager to eat breakfast, and it is rare to see the senior outside, and they all feel that this is a good time to show favor, and noisily compliment.

"I specially watched some of your training videos, it's really handsome!"

"Your 720° turn counter-kill, 110° inverted dunk stealth, I have watched it at least twenty times..."

In the past, in Tang Ji's private dishes, everyone complimented Tang Yihe, but today it became Mox and was held by seven or eight student stars.

Mox was held up, quite proud that "the scenery of Hades was finally covered by Lao Tzu", in fact, he didn't remember who these people were, but their compliments made him very useful, especially in front of Tang Yihe, he didn't mind these students saying more, the more they blew the better!

Tang Yihe usually lacks Mox eyes at all, probably because the compliments of others made him interested, and he really looked at Mox a few more times.

Mox was beautiful in his heart, decisively struck while the iron was hot, and lowered his voice to smile at Tang Yihe, "How about it, do you know how noble my status is?" You follow me to mix, keep it for a lifetime without worrying about eating and drinking, and you don't have to go through repeated assessments like this group of students, you can directly have military status with my relationship, and you can have generous benefits after retirement... That pension is also very high. The

set of lines that Mox is now lobbying is getting more and more grounded, listen, how tempting.

Tang Yihe never replied.

Mox thought that he was shaken, and he was happy in his heart, and was about to continue his efforts, Tang Yihe suddenly ate and laughed, revealing eight white and neat teeth, a very routine smile, but it was very good-looking.

"It's so good, then I'll think about it." Tang Yihe smiled.

"Eh?!!!" Mox himself was surprised.

"But I have a condition."

Mox thought that he was going to enter the treatment negotiation: "The boss is willing to join, what conditions are at your disposal!"

Tang Yihe: "I have a problem with this person, I like to make innovative dishes, and I can't guarantee whether the dishes meet the public's aesthetics."