28

Chapter 28

Although Wen Liguo didn't know what the boss left him for, he still waited obediently.

In less than half an hour, a faint sweet rice fragrance gradually came from the kitchen, and Wen Rabbit pricked up his ears, and the sweetness of the taste made people drool.

Tang Yihe opened the steamer and saw that a drawer of hot snow-white pastries had been quietly steamed at some point.

Wen Liguo served: "Boss, when did you do it?"

Tang Yihe said calmly, "After you kill those three drawers in the morning." He washed and milled the rice with great forethought, put it in the steamer and fermented it until it was finished, and then steamed it for 20 minutes under an automatic program, which was the hottest and most delicious.

Instead of cutting the cake with one hand, as he did in the morning, he took out some molds and pressed all kinds of cute shapes on the big steamed cake. There are flower-shaped, peach-heart-shaped, cloud-shaped, and with the white jade-like color of Lunjiao cake, it looks very girly.

Tang Yihe used a delicate takeaway box to divide the Lunjiao cake one by one, and garnished with some red jam - the jam was also homemade, and the raw material was interstellar sweet dead strawberries, which had no edible value in his picky eyes, but was only used to hook the color, and the status was similar to that of green onions.

"It's so late, are there still takeaway orders?" Wen Liguo asked suspiciously.

Tang Yihe carefully packed it and handed it to him steadily: "Bring it to your roommate to eat."

"Wow, the boss is so generous today!" Wen Liguo took it happily, his stupid brain suddenly turned, and he suddenly looked at Tang Yihe with realization, "Boss, you want to..."

Tang Yihe nodded.

He thought about it, the reason why Lunjiao cake overturned was not because of problems with appearance and taste, but because interstellar people did not have such consumption habits, it didn't matter, he could cultivate it.

College students are the most fashionable among all people, like new things, have a certain degree of economic freedom, and enthusiastic and full of vitality, which is a very ideal breakthrough, and once favored by college students, their vitality and vitality can also develop into secondary publicity channels and continue to expand the influence of Lunjiao cake.

Wen Liguo also seemed to react, but he was a little puzzled: "Boss, the ratio of men and women in my school is huge, I myself am in the monk class, it's not good that you do such a cute job..."

Tang Yihe patted him: "Go back, it's not delicious when it's cold for a while."

"Oh."

Wen Liguo carried his head full of question marks and carefully carried his things back to school.

Tang Yihe threw the cage drawer into the pool and said to the sweeping robot: "It's time for you to work." The

sweeper turned the wheels and busied himself, and the pupils of the two cameras of the stir-fry machine on the side burst out with envy and jealousy. It feels very like a titular empress who has been beaten into the cold palace, originally favored the sixth palace in the hands of Father Tang, and now that the new emperor has ascended the throne, it has been reduced to a foot-washing maid for sweepers and side dishes...

"New Emperor" Tang Yihe sat leisurely on the chair, and only at this moment did he have time to slowly spread his hands.

I don't know what Xiao Ha, who bit him, is doing, but today he has been very well-behaved during the day and has not made a fuss.