22

Chapter 22: Inversion

A thick stench filled the storefront, and the culprit was the sealed jars used to make soy sauce. Because of excessive fermentation and no idea of exhaust, the gas accumulated for several days finally exploded the jar, slammed several loud bangs, and some yellow, yellow, green and green unknown liquids mixed with countless particles suddenly exploded the entire kitchen.

The layout of Dongying Restaurant is still an open kitchen, and the smelly liquid is splashed everywhere, and the whole space is already smelly.

"Yes, is this a toilet blown? Why is it so smelly?

"Don't eat, don't eat, let's go next door!"

A few wall diners who were finally attracted were still hovering at the door, just because of the stench and ran away, and the customers of the consumers inside, some of their clothes were splashed with unformed moldy beans, and in an instant they were as if they were stained with dung, so angry that they took off their clothes and ran naked, cursing in their mouths: "What kind of biochemical weapon is this!"

"Ah, my shoes are all!"

"I have my bag too! Yes, this is shi, right?!

"Boss, you compensate me for the cleaning fee... Vomit...... Gag, no, no, it's too smelly..."

Everyone propped up the wall, and one by one they were smoked and vomited wildly at the door.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, this is absolutely non-toxic, it's just a secret seasoning in our store." Boss Zhang was so anxious that while letting the employees clean up, he personally came out to explain.

But the strange yellow-green, strong dung smell, who dares to believe him, not only does not believe it, but also began to suspect that these things are poisonous, when he thought that he had come here to eat, his face suddenly turned green.

Boss Zhang was sweating profusely and his mouth was like a river, but he still couldn't stop them from leaving.

In the end, I can only close the door for a day and talk to the guys to clean up their things first. While cleaning up the smoked while scolding Zhang Yu for not being in place, there must be a mistake in some link, or Tang Yihe's kid is plotting him.

Where did he know that soy sauce homemade is difficult, let alone him, even Tang Yihe has to be careful to ensure the success of fermentation.

After cleaning up for most of the day, the dirty places have been wiped away, but there is still a pungent rancid smell in the air, which cannot be covered up even if it is sprayed with freshener. Boss Zhang then opened all the windows to ventilate, and as a result, several other restaurants downwind were killed, and their diners also took cover, so angry that the shopkeepers cursed.

Tangmen cuisine is just upwind, not affected, but because the nearby pick-up capacity has declined, the business is not good, and the queue at the door is long.

Boss Zhang looked at this posture: I, is it really Tang Yihe's kid who is sying him! Deliberately revealed the wrong production method to Zhang Yu?

Suddenly a little angry, was about to find Tang Yihe to settle the account, who knew that there was a rapid knock on the door, opened the door to see, there were several groups of people outside the door, some wearing police uniforms, some wearing suits.

"We have received a report that your store is suspected of spreading toxic gases and now we need to test your air quality." The security guard in police uniform looked at him, then covered his nose and walked in.

Boss Zhang: "... Who and who spread the toxic gas?

"Yes or no, monitor it to know, please cooperate."