16

Chapter 16: Big White Rice

Although it is only a potato, whether to give or not to give is a problem.

Tang Yihe glanced at Xiao Ha slowly, and the eagerness in his purple eyes was obvious.

After a long while, Tang Yihe silently withdrew the finger that was about to be given - ingredients are in short supply, so be diligent and thrifty.

Xiaoha: "..."

┗|'O′|┛Whoosh! It obviously saw a potato in front of it just now, but it was taken back again! it! I've always wanted to taste what tastes like that!

So angry that Xiao Ha's favorability instantly dropped by 5 points.

After Tang Yihe realized that the things in the warehouse could be gifted, he had a whim and experimented with other functions.

In the end, it was found that gold coins could also be gifted.

Xiao Ha was angry, and was suddenly stung by the golden light in front of him, and suddenly found that it was the gold coin that he had in mind! In the next second, Tang Yihe chose "Give Xiaoha / Yes", only to see the gold coin light up, and then fell from the skylight.

Xiao Ha hurriedly latched it with his mouth, looked left and right in amazement, and determined that after falling from the farmer's skylight, he actually clenched it tightly and refused to let go, obviously the baby was very good.

Gold coins, this is gold coins! Although there is only 1 piece, it is really a gold coin!

Because he was too happy, Tang Yihe saw a dialog-like bubble appear above its head, which turned out to be a funny heart, although he found that Tang Yihe was observing himself, Xiao Ha immediately roared lowly, but the system had already sold its mood at the moment. Clicking its avatar, it actually rose by 10 points, and now the favorability level has become -175.

Tang Yihe felt a little funny, turned out to be a small wealth fan?

Seeing that it had gotten so happy that it unconsciously wagged its tail twice, Tang Yihe wanted to take back the gold coin with some evil.

But as the saying goes, the meat bun beats the dog and never returns, and the water spilled out by the gold coins sent out, how can Xiao Ha let the duck in his mouth fly away? Naturally, he "swallowed" the gold coin without hesitation, and it is unknown whether it was really swallowed in the stomach or hidden somewhere.

In short, Hugh wants it to spit out!

Tang Yihe couldn't help but laugh softly, and while it was happy, his fingers quickly tapped its head, and it was like petting a virtual dog.

"Wang!" Daring!

However, the evil farmer gave a gold coin, Xiao Ha thought of this a little deflated, a pair of round purple eyes gurgled, revealing some kind of success.

......

On this day, new and old diners passed by Tang Gate Cuisine and found that a small handwritten blackboard was standing outside the door, still Tang Yihe's clear and powerful handwriting, suggesting that a large number of new dishes and new staple foods were launched today.

Tang Yihe had carefully washed the rice in advance, soaked it for 20 minutes, let the moisture fully enter the new rice, turned on the circulating cooking system and steamed for two hours, and a pot of hot white rice could be cooked.

The moment he opened the pressure steamer, the long-lost rice fragrance made Tang Yihe feel unspeakably moved, God knows how much he missed the white rice of ancient Chinese since he came here!