15 | ❝Attention Stolen❞ - Soobin

╔══════════════════╗
CHOI SOOBIN
✎ xv. attention stolen
╚══════════════════╝

Ever since Soobin had gotten up and chose to wear that t-shirt— the one you specifically loved on him— you had been craving for his attention

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ever since Soobin had gotten up and chose to wear that t-shirt— the one you specifically loved on him— you had been craving for his attention. You were sitting on the couch scrolling through your phone and he was standing by the table looking through some important papers or something.

You usually weren't a clingy partner, but you had your moments where you just wanted a hug from him. This was one of those moments. You just wanted to steal his attention away from those papers.

Your bottom lip jutted out slightly as you looked at him. He was listening to music and humming slightly, slouching forward while skimming the words on each piece of paper. It was unfair that he could look so cute while doing such mundane tasks. You stood up.

"Hey..." You murmured as your hands slipped around his waist and your cheek bumped against his back softly.

"Hey." He echoed, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Are you busy?"

"Not really... why?" You had stolen all of his attention at this point as the papers he was once studying lay abandoned on the table. He turned around so you were hugging him frontways now. Your head still didn't reach higher than his chest, and the height difference always made him giggle.

"I couldn't steal just... 1 kiss from you, could I?" You asked as if it was a bad deal for Soobin.

"You can steal as many as you'd like." He proposed, leaning down so you were both eye level. His heart shaped lips formed into a pretty smile, adorned with a dimple on his cheek. You kissed his dimple first before reaching his lips. Attention successfully stolen.

txt oneshots ☕️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें