-46-

¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤

I feel small kisses trailing over my neck and finally to my lips. 

"Hey Kitten , wake up I got you breakfast" he said against my skin .

I chuckle and open my eyes , it took me a little time to adjust to the lights and the surrounding since it was not my bedroom , that's when he pokes his head from the side .

I smile and so did he , he leaned in for a kiss but I looked to the side "My breath stinks" I tell him to only feel his fingers on my chin , he turns my head to face him "I don't care . I need my morning kiss" he says and leans in for a passionate kiss .

...

"Its going to be fucking hot" I say pairing my black turtle neck with a pair of formal grey pants .

"You ready ?" I look at him through the mirror , he was tucked in a black shirt and grey pants. 

"Damn we're matching" I say and look back at him . I grab my purse from the couch and make my way to the door .

"Let's go" I say and interlocked my arm with his .

Since the time , our friends got to know we were neighbours , we have been going to college or work together .

Well there's no college . Just work and work .

I sat on the passenger seat scrolling through the documents hyunjin sent me via mail on my tablet . The tablet our company came up with . It was our bestseller .

"Yeonjun's team is thinking of launching a couple collection . They have the ideas , color pallete , fabric ideas and all ready . I'll send it to you , just go through it once . Okay?" I ask him and he nods...

He drops me at the gate and then pulls in the underground parking lot .

While he parked his car , I made my way inside , my blazer on one of my arms and my bag on the other. 

I bowed to everyone who greeted as I made my way to the elevator .

...

"Yah yeojun" I walked in his cabin without knocking . That's rude of me .

I looked at him , he was sitting on his chair looking confused while looking at me .

"What? Oh I am sorry I didn't knock" I apologise but he shakes his head "Its not that . Why in the world are you wearing a turtleneck in June?" He asks and I nervously laugh "I ordered it recently, so I wanted to try it out" that was a half truth .

"Oh" he says and goes back to work as I walk to him .

"So I went through the plan you guys are planning , the couple collection . Sounds good uhh when are you starting the preparation?" I ask him

"Today , I'll go meet the manufacturer , the last company we signed up with for manufacturing , they did a poor job . So I am going to find a fair deal" he says and I nod .