-32-

¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤

I had a feeling, today was going to be bad, me, the boys, and BTS were out shopping. Together. For the 'The First Hybe Summer collection' (TFHSC) launching ceremony . All of us needed to get two outfits,  one for the launching ceremony and another one for the 25th anniversary celebration of my dads company . The boys and I had a outfit for the 25th anniversary so we only had to get one outfit each for the launching party , whereas bts had to get 2 .

"Shut up , we are going to Gucci" Taehyung said walking towards the Gucci store.

"No, burberry has better suits" Yeonjun said pulling him to stop him from walking

"oh does it? It's all about cheque designs"

"Clearly you have never actually gone in a fucking store and are judging it by the online pics of the suits"

"You guy–" I tried to interrupt.

"I HAVE , MAYBE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A GUCCI STO–"

"BULLSHIT. I HAVE. BUT Burberry offers nicer quality"

"BULLSHIT. Gucci is better"

"No it isn–"

"CAN YOU BOTH SHUT THE FUCK UP ?" I yelled and it was almost like everyone around us were staring at me.  I bowed multiple times as a sorry and brought my attention back to both of them. 

"We are neither going to burberry nor Gucci . We are heading towards Louis Vuitton and if you don't want to fucking come along , be my guest and stay here" I said turning on my heels.

...

We sat in the lobby of their custom made suit section of the store. I had made an reservation to meet the stylist for custom made suits

"Excuse me? Are you Lee Y/N ?" I instantly got up and turned around to see a young guy , blonde hair , blue eyes, had a black mask on, and over 6 feet , if my guess was right he was probably 6'5 or more. 

'shit he's pretty'

"Yes that would be me" I pulled my hand out for a handshake. He stared at me for a few seconds then his eyes traveled to my hand and he shook his head as if getting rid of something in his head , he grasped my hand in a handshake.

"Hi Ms.Lee , My name is Alex , Alex Smith. I will be your stylist for today" he said as I squinted my eyes. 

'Alex Smith...'

'I have heard that somewhere'

I shook the feeling off and let him guide all of us inside.

"Be on your best behaviour" I said as we entered inside. 

...

"These are some designs , there are different colors so you can choose which design or color you want" he said handing me a tablet.